Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

NSFW (view)
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2018 08:34 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
After the leak in October of the damaging “Access Hollywood” tape, Ryan told fellow Republican House members on a conference call, “I am not going to defend Donald Trump — not now, not in the future.

0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2018 05:08 am
https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/27993243_1599872760100063_6286435216877477540_o.jpg?oh=c1c14764e5f785b085fae1611417ddad&oe=5B3ABEED
TheCobbler

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2018 05:20 am
Being Liberal posted an episode of Robert Reich.
https://www.facebook.com/beingliberal.org/videos/1881385635207357/

The republicans say, "To hell with those adolescent shooting victims..." These children threaten their gun policies and are impeding their careless and greedy way of making money.

The Iraq war where millions of innocent Iraqi civilians lost their lives was nothing more than a republican money making scam and had nothing to do with promoting peace in the Middle East.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2018 05:29 am
@TheCobbler,
Slow moving and peaceful? Anti-hunting nutcases should try being attacked by an elephant sometime.

It's a shame that these nutcases would rather see animals go extinct than be managed by responsible hunters.
TheCobbler

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2018 05:48 am
@oralloy,
Elephants are on the verge of extinction and you refer to these trophy hunters as "responsible hunters"?

They have hunted rhinos till there are only a few left in the world, they go out of their way to violate the secluded habitats of these magnificent endangered animals just so they can pull a trigger, murder them where they stand and pose for a Facebook photo op next to a creature worth much more than themselves and all of their friends put together.

Why not go hunt deer? There are plenty of them?! Oh no, that would not give them the same prestige among their equally hateful conservative friends.

This has nothing to do with culling the herd, it has to do with unscrupulous conservatives with penis envy, flaunting their ill begotten money to appease a huge lack of self-esteem and a damaged code of moral ethics.

Elephants are herbivorous and will eat leaves, twigs, fruit, bark, grass and roots.

They are coming to eat you! (cynical)
oralloy

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2018 06:32 am
@TheCobbler,
They may be endangered in some areas, but they are not endangered in all areas.

Responsible legal trophy hunters actually contribute to the continuation of the herds that they hunt animals from.
TheCobbler

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2018 09:32 am
@oralloy,
Each area has a different species of elephant, one species of rhinos is already extinct due to "responsible hunters", as you refer to them. I refer to them as terrorist republicans.

Two species of rhino in Asia—Javan and Sumatran—are critically endangered. A subspecies of the Javan rhino was declared extinct in Vietnam in 2011.

Where are the responsible preservers of life?

The carrier pigeon was hunted to extinction, there used to be so many they could block out the sun for hours.

Now there is not one single carrier pigeon left on the face of the earth... the carrier pigeon went from 3 billion to zero... Thanks to responsible hunters.

Responsible hunters? Hunters are responsible for this carnage and hunters are NOT "responsible"...

The list of damage done to wild life on this planet by "responsible hunters" is long. Giraffes are on the brink of extinction too! Yet there are republican hunters still as we speak searching to shoot one today! Giraffes also are herbivores!

Your lackadaisical thinking is leading to the genocide of species...

They are not "culling the herd", the are not responsible hunters, they are destroying and bringing the herds to extinction.

While idiots as you Orally, sit around like goons and goobers and let it happen...

Republicans refer to them themselves as the Christian right and want to place the Judaic ten commandments in school rooms to "stop gun violence" that they themselves have fostered through the NRA.

Noah the great patriarch of the Bible built an ark to preserve animals that might drown in the mythical great flood. Today republicans represent that flood of carnage and death while forgetting that one of the ten commandments is, Thou Shalt Not Kill (murder).

You are responsible for this murder along with your racist, money grubbing, shithead GOP...

Dems see record early voting numbers in Texas Primary
https://www.msnbc.com/hardball/watch/democrats-see-record-early-voting-numbers-in-texas-primary-1177436739607

Democrats 105% republicans 15%

"Responsible democrats" will not stop until the republican party and their terrorist and racist attack, preying on society is "culled" by the voting booth...

Trump admin. reverses Obama-era ban on elephant trophy imports
https://www.msnbc.com/brian-williams/watch/trump-admin-reverses-obama-era-ban-on-elephant-trophy-imports-1178717763818
oralloy

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2018 09:49 am
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
one species of rhinos is already extinct due to "responsible hunters", as you refer to them.

Feel free to cite credible proof of any extinction being caused by responsible hunters.

TheCobbler wrote:
Where are the responsible preservers of life?

They are being blocked by anti-hunting zealots.

TheCobbler wrote:
Responsible hunters? Hunters are responsible for this carnage and hunters are NOT "responsible"...

Nope. Not only are hunters not responsible for this carnage, but anti-hunting zealots are responsible for it.

One of the major causes of extinction is the way anti-hunting zealots interfere with animal preservation.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2018 09:58 am
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

The carrier pigeon was hunted to extinction, there used to be so many they could block out the sun for hours.

Now there is not one single carrier pigeon left on the face of the earth... the carrier pigeon went from 3 billion to zero... Thanks to responsible hunters.

No it wasn't. Carrier pigeons are show pigeons, the product of selective breeding. They're far from extinct.

Quote:
Today, the English Carrier is strictly a show pigeon, and is not the modern homing pigeon. This modern homing pigeon is a breed known as a Racing Homer, a breed which was bred from eight different pigeon breeds including the English Carrier.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Carrier_pigeon

I think you meant the Passenger pigeon.

Quote:
Passenger pigeons were hunted by Native Americans, but hunting intensified after the arrival of Europeans, particularly in the 19th century. Pigeon meat was commercialized as cheap food, resulting in hunting on a massive scale for many decades. There were several other factors contributing to the decline and subsequent extinction of the species, including shrinking of the large breeding populations necessary for preservation of the species and widespread deforestation, which destroyed its habitat. A slow decline between about 1800 and 1870 was followed by a rapid decline between 1870 and 1890. The last confirmed wild bird is thought to have been shot in 1901. The last captive birds were divided in three groups around the turn of the 20th century, some of which were photographed alive. Martha, thought to be the last passenger pigeon, died on September 1, 1914, at the Cincinnati Zoo. The eradication of this species is a notable example of anthropogenic extinction.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passenger_pigeon

I agree with the main thrust of what you're saying btw, but when you go off on a rant which is chock full of errors you damage the cause you claim to espouse. This is you all over, an emotional outburst with no care taken to the facts of the case. Please check your facts first because all you're doing is giving the opposing side a load of ammunition with which to shoot you down and belittle what should be a very important argument.
TheCobbler

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2018 10:20 am
@izzythepush,
Thanks for the clarification Izzy...

I will reiterate,

The passenger pigeon went from 3 Billion to Zero.

I don't mind a bit of err, egg on my face when I am wrong.

My rant (which you have once again derailed) was not "chock full of errors" so I got a species out of ten billion confused, excuse me...

I am so glad you are here to kick me in the teeth so as to elevate yourself in the process. Infighting and difficult people on our side sure helps the cause too. (cynical)
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2018 11:43 am
@TheCobbler,
Don't be so hard on yourself. At least you try to provide info a few of us attempt to find. It's a learning experience.
Humans are destructive animals. They don't appreciate what we have, and to protect all animals. Many are now gone forever.
0 Replies

revelette1

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2018 12:34 pm
It seems we are off to good start with Texas primary yesterday, I am not sure about Pennsylvania, Trump is supposed to visit the weekend and he might persuade a few more votes, the race is pretty close from what I could tell last. Coming up will another senate seat to fight for in Mississippi.

Could Mississippi elect a Democratic senator? (CBS NEWS)
coldjoint

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2018 12:48 pm
@revelette1,
The question should be can the MSM be any more of a shill for the DNC?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2018 12:54 pm
Quote:
Despite improved Dem showing, Texas GOP sets midterm record

Quote:
More than 1.5 million people voted Tuesday in the Republican primary for U.S. Senate, won by incumbent Ted Cruz. That beats the previous record of 1.48 million in 2010, during former President Barack Obama’s first term.

Keep trying Laughing
https://nypost.com/2018/03/07/despite-improved-dem-showing-texas-gop-sets-midterm-record/

0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2018 01:28 pm
Republican wants highway named after Trump, Democrat counters by naming rampway Stormy Daniels
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/3/6/1746963/-Republican-wants-highway-named-after-Trump-Democrat-counters-by-naming-rampway-Stormy-Daniels
coldjoint

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2018 01:40 pm
@TheCobbler,
Israel is naming a train station after him.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2018 01:51 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

I am so glad you are here to kick me in the teeth so as to elevate yourself in the process. Infighting and difficult people on our side sure helps the cause too. (cynical)

I wasn't trying to kick you in the teeth. I was hoping you might actually learn from this and get your facts straight in the future.

When your posts are riddled with factual errors any point you are trying to make gets lost.

Stop thinking with your gut, start thinking with your head and get things right.

0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2018 01:58 pm
Trump's banana republic where all his advisors are family members only proves how ignorant Trump really is. None has the requisite experience to run any government department. He thinks and treats the US as a kingdom.

https://amp.pressconnects.com/amp/111112488
coldjoint

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2018 03:02 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Trump's banana republic where all his advisors are family members only proves how ignorant Trump really is. None has the requisite experience to run any government department. He thinks and treats the US as a kingdom.

So, since all that is just rhetoric, you have nothing you want to say, huh?