Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2017 01:43 pm
Comment: More about Trump's proud accomplishments...

DOTARD IS *******, HEARTLESS. 😡
Elderly Man Falls At Mar-a-Lago; Trump Complains About Blood Staining Marble Floor
Recordings of Trump’s dozens of appearances on the Howard Stern radio show have newly surfaced thanks to the efforts of some hardworking journalists, and these recordings have yielded some disturbing comments from the man currently serving as our commander-in-chief.
In 2008, less than ten years ago, Trump appeared on the radio show and told Stern the story of an elderly man falling and subsequently bleeding profusely at a Red Cross charity ball at his Florida Mar-A-Lago resort.
Did Trump rush to secure medical attention for the man?
No.
Instead, as he proudly described to Stern, he turned away in disgust from the bleeding man, whose wife was “screaming,” as U.S. Marines who were present at the event carried the man out and secured medical attention for him.
Making this whole thing worse is just how “proud” he seemed to be of his behavior.
He wasn’t even trying to hide it.
What kind of person is proud of how “disgusting” they find a wounded elderly man to be?
Trump described the man to Stern as someone “a lot of people didn’t like,” saying:
‘So what happens is, this guy falls off the stage right on his face, hits his head and I thought he died. And you know what I did? I said, “Oh my god, that’s disgusting,” and I turned away. I couldn’t, you know, he was right in front of me. I turned away, I didn’t want to touch him.’
Perhaps Trump’s comments help explain why he has, among other things, been so hesitant to help the Americans in Puerto Rico suffering from the effects of the massive Hurricane Maria.
He simply operates with a sense of entitlement that separates him from the normal concerns of helping when someone is in desperate need.
As he went on while speaking to Stern, he was more concerned for the state of his floor than he was for the health of the injured man.
The man who would eventually become president commented:
‘He’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible, you know. Beautiful marble floor, it didn’t look so good. It changed color, it became very red. I never saw it, they ran him out. I was saying, “Get that blood cleaned up, it’s disgusting.”‘
What an arrangement of priorities. 😡
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2017 04:14 pm
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22045593_805695919603961_3508323384317408651_n.jpg?oh=60ee3122301f02d177a822728376a618&oe=5A39A9C7
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2017 04:32 pm
THANKFULLY...
U.S. Army Takes Over Massive Mission to Save Puerto Rico
The U.S. Army will take over recovery operations in Puerto Rico, Col. Jorge Santini of Puerto Rico's National Guard state command said.
U.S. Northern Command appointed Army Brig. Gen. Richard Kim on Wednesday to oversee operations.
The Army will oversee every facet of the massive mission and coordinate with the National Guard, FEMA, and Gov. Ricardo Rossello’s office, Santini said.
Approximately 2,600 U.S. military personnel and Guard members are currently involved in Hurricane Maria relief efforts, the Pentagon said.
"We need more manpower, more resources, more help, quickly and efficiently," Santini said.
"We needed to federalize the recovery plan."
Ret. Gen. Russel Honore, who led the military effort in Louisiana after Hurricane Katrina, told NPR on Thursday morning and far more troops are needed.
“Puerto Rico is a bigger and tougher mission than Katrina,’ Honore said, adding 20,000 federal troops and 40,000 National Guard were under his command.
Honore said twice as many are needed for Puerto Rico.
“We started moving about four days too late,” Honore said.
Earlier today, Trump temporarily suspended the Jones Act, a 1920 law that prohibits foreign ships from shuttling goods between U.S. ports.
Even without it, San Juan’s port filled with 2,000 containers that can’t get out of because of a shortage of diesel fuel for trucks and a shortage of drivers.
Meanwhile, the banking system has been paralyzed without electricity.
Everyone has been living on cash only.
Now the few ATMs have limited withdrawals to $100 down from $500.
Banco Popular has offered to give $50 per person in need to get by and said the “loan” will be withdrawn from accounts when things return to normal.
Meanwhile, the airport has been transformed into a refugee camp of stranded tourists bordering nervous breakdowns.
Hundreds stand in lines with a hopeful desperate look, while hundreds others stay outside.
It’s expected some 30 flights will come in on Friday.
One man said he had to pay as much $1,500 to get to the States.
Heavy storms are expected this weekend.
Trump will arrive on Tuesday, which will effectively close the airport.
(SO TRUMP NEEDS TO STAY AWAY, SO THE AIRPORT ISN'T SHUT DOWN. PEOPLE NEED HELP. THEY DON'T NEED, OR WANT DOTARD TO GO FOR A PHOTO.)
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2017 05:56 am
Here’s What The NRA Paid Congress To Avoid All Talk About Guns Today
https://liberaloutpost.com/news/heres-what-the-nra-paid-congress-to-avoid-all-talk-about-guns-today/
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2017 09:50 am
https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22228565_1593389680699247_2457018250582258814_n.jpg?oh=46c749402f3c4825e35b7386426c67f5&oe=5A40BEB3
revelette1

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2017 10:11 am
As much as I feel just awful about the massive shooting in Las Vegas, I don't want to get into the debate. It is such a waste of time going nowhere fast. Massive shootings like what happened Sunday night only happens here because we are too stupid to anything about it.
0 Replies

revelette1

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2017 10:17 am
Supreme Court justices divided in major voting rights case (Reuters)

It seems Kennedy just might decide in the challenger's favor.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2017 06:21 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22228565_1593389680699247_2457018250582258814_n.jpg?oh=46c749402f3c4825e35b7386426c67f5&oe=5A40BEB3

On behalf of the nations' gun rights organizations, I deny you permission to violate our Constitution.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2017 06:28 pm
@oralloy,
Nobody is denying you or anyone else from owning guns. That's guaranteed by our Constitution. What's your problem? That many places require background checks? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_show_loophole
oralloy

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2017 09:56 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Nobody is denying you or anyone else from owning guns. That's guaranteed by our Constitution.

You'd like to violate our rights though. We're just so powerful that you are unable to do so.

cicerone imposter wrote:
What's your problem? That many places require background checks?

It could be regarded as a problem that people want to violate my rights.

It could be regarded as not a problem because I am too powerful for them to succeed.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2017 10:02 pm
@oralloy,
Why would I want to violate your rights guaranteed by the Constitution. You are ignorant, crazy and unbalanced by deciding what others believe about our Constitution.
oralloy

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2017 11:46 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Why would I want to violate your rights guaranteed by the Constitution.

You tell me. I'm just not going to let you do it.

cicerone imposter wrote:
You are ignorant, crazy and unbalanced by deciding what others believe about our Constitution.

I am not responsible for your attempts to violate my rights.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2017 09:38 am
@cicerone imposter,
He's also boring. Smile
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2017 09:40 am
@TheCobbler,
I appreciate reading this, but we need a link.

Edit: If this is true, this country is in deep trouble, indeed.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2017 10:22 am
@cicerone imposter,
Most Japanese Americans of my age group understand too well that our government ignored the Constitution and put us into concentration camps during WWII. The majority of us were American citizens by birth, and we were not charged with any crime. As a matter of fact, the Japanese Americans who served in the 442nd Infantry was the most decorated unit of any war the US was involved in. Many volunteered from the concentration camps, and served in Italy, France and Germany. Many served in the Pacific in intelligence as interpreters which shortened the war and saved many lives.
Many ended by winning the Medal of Honor, and 7 Presidential Citations.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2017 02:02 pm
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22308998_1543302409040026_109613685777753507_n.jpg?oh=1dac0eafb50b5a84e550072ddd74d73c&oe=5A44ED71
0 Replies

revelette1

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2017 02:45 pm
@wmwcjr,
If you are referring to Trump ignoring an elderly man dying on the floor, a link below.

ALTERNET

Recently all the Howard Stern tapes have been released. The above is well worth the read.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2017 03:16 pm
@revelette1,
Quote:
If you are referring to Trump ignoring an elderly man dying on the floor, a link below.

This bothers you but Obama and Hillary leaving 4 US citizens to die in Benghazi doesn't...
TheCobbler

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2017 03:27 pm
Trump is lying!
https://www.facebook.com/WokeFolks/videos/1013128152160867/
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2017 03:30 pm
@Baldimo,
Hillary (and Obama) did not leave them to die...

She was exonerated after 11 hours of testimony...

Shifting blame is a form of mental disability.

The GOP's massive cuts to foreign embassy security is what killed the people at Benghazi.

Get your fake news straight...