Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

izzythepush

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2017 12:30 am
@glitterbag,
That's you telt, a moran no less.
TheCobbler

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2017 12:53 am
Satire and very funny.
Kim Jong-Un announced at a news conference that North Korea would be sending a man to the sun within ten years!
A reporter said - "But the sun is too hot. How can your man land on the sun?” There was a stunned silence. Nobody knew how to react.
Kim Jong-Un quietly answered "We will land at night”.
The gathering and everyone in North Korea watching on television broke into thunderous applause.
Back in Washington, Donald Trump and his entourage were watching the news conference.
When Trump heard what Kim said, he sneered - "What an idiot. Everybody knows there’s no sun at night.”
His cabinet and everyone working in the White House broke into thunderous applause.
andy31

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2017 12:59 am
@cicerone imposter,
Cicerone,Cicerone, you and your theories. Take your rossy glasses off your fat nose that your liberal fake media ask to have on, and look at your genious Obama care. Than you can take all those OBM or OEM whatever calculations to bathroom with you, and use it as toilet papoer. That's all is worth it for. That is because even if I tell you that continuation of Obama Care any longer will result in almost third of our population loosing health insurance, than that would also be quite meaningless. You see Cicerone, you liberals have less practical but more symbolic way of understanding things, so you are counting number of people with insurance paper and not how many can actually receive care. What we had prior to Obama care , right now remains unachievable dream because was practically the best.
Than Obama came and fucked everything up putting our healthcare on its face upside down, all aimed to control the masses, control us, the people.
0 Replies

andy31

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2017 01:15 am
@TheCobbler,
Cobbler, that is funny as he'll. Mainly the fact that you liberals do everything possible to make yourselve feel better about the fact you lost to Trump. Lol
TheCobbler

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2017 03:53 am
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/21950915_367938526961585_8630611552952315704_o.jpg?oh=41e8b1b9b99a3283bdc2c1cb076def16&oe=5A503938
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2017 04:05 am
@andy31,
We did not lose, we were cheated and robbed! Hillary won! But due to election corruption, disenfranchisement of voters, online intimidation, gerrymandering and Russian hacking/theft... the election was STOLEN.

Now we know the republicans have no integrity and can never be trusted again.

So the next time they give their word, we will say, "your word is WORTHLESS"! Your credit is bad...

This is, most likely why Susan Collins rejected their "bribery" deal... It is not worth the paper it is printed on!

She is no fool...

She is wise to their deceptions and so are the democrats.

Trust is not bought it is earned.

If you think this is funny as hell well, you have a warped and sick sense of humor...

Putin tried to steal elections in Europe but failed (now that is funny) because his word and trust are now WORTHLESS!!!

You allow someone into your house and they rob you well you do not welcome them in again...

This robbery will be the death of the republican party.
snood

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2017 06:24 am
@glitterbag,
Ooh, what a burn! andy31 called you a "moran".

LOL
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2017 06:43 am
@andy31,
Look at the popular vote. Trump lost. Look at the [polls. People hate his agenda. Look at his lies. They are continuous. The country, rightfully, detests him and want him OUT.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2017 07:03 am
@snood,
At first I thought he was being ironic, but then I saw the rest of his posts and it was clear he wasn't. It's the spelling you'd expect from someone who thinks like him.

http://pocm.info/images/moran.jpg
This has done the rounds so much it must be classed as a meme by now.
0 Replies

andy31

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2017 08:28 am
@TheCobbler,
Thank you Cobbler for entertainment. I was laughing all the way through your post that my stomach start hurting. That is soooo typical for Democrats. You guys really lost it not only election but your minds too. Lol
Baldimo

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2017 10:20 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Where did you get your math? According to OMB, Trumpcare will take away health insurance from 32 million Americans. Guess who I believe between you and the OMB?

As as been pointed out numerous times, a vast majority of those people would be choosing to not carry health insurance, it's not as if plans wouldn't be available to them, they would choose not to have it. I'm not surprised that you or the media are being honest about these numbers.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2017 10:33 am
@Baldimo,
No. The vast majority of those who will lose coverage will be priced out of the market by Trumpxcare premium increases in the exorbitant range. When it comes down to foio or healthcare, food generally wins. Trumpcare violates everything he said he was going to do for us. You have long been an advocate of freeloading on the system and you still are--if car insurance were optional, you'd be the one waiting til the out-of -control 18 wheeler swerved into your lane to call your insurance broker and say," I want to start my car insurance now."
0 Replies

andy31

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2017 10:50 am
@MontereyJack,
Not the country wants him out body, but the mentally deranged extreme leftist liime you. And no surprise here
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2017 11:16 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

That's you telt, a moran no less.

One of my best buddies is from the clan Moran.
TheCobbler

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2017 11:18 am
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22008150_1153786121432679_6416338198551450869_n.jpg?oh=fb87e0057b5690372d50497082660eff&oe=5A50F69F
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2017 11:22 am
@andy31,
Laughter is often a manifestation of a mental handicap...
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2017 11:25 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

Ooh, what a burn! andy31 called you a "moran".

LOL

Yeah, that stings hahahahahahhahahahaha
TheCobbler

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2017 11:41 am
SENATE REPUBLICANS PLAN TO SNEAKILY GUT MAJOR CONSUMER PROTECTION RULE
https://theintercept.com/2017/09/25/under-cover-of-graham-cassidy-senate-gop-moving-to-gut-major-cfpb-rule/

Another vicious attack on the American people by the republicans...
0 Replies

andy31

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2017 11:53 am
@glitterbag,
Yeah... well, so your body Cobbler said right above:
" laughing is often manifestation of mental disorder..."
Hmmm , it fit you soo well Glitterbag, no argument there.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2017 12:01 pm
@glitterbag,
I knew a bloke called Vincent with that surname.