Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

izzythepush

Reply Tue 30 May, 2017 04:55 am
@snood,
Now I'm scared.
snood

Reply Tue 30 May, 2017 05:22 am
@izzythepush,
LOL! Sorry! Didn't intend to post that multiple times (although repeating it had an unintended but appropriate 'crazy mofo' effect). I posted it from my phone, and I kept hitting 'send', but nothing was seeming to happen. Guess it did....
izzythepush

Reply Tue 30 May, 2017 05:24 am
@snood,
Guess so, you certainly made a point.
snood

Reply Tue 30 May, 2017 05:27 am
@izzythepush,
Embarrassed
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Tue 30 May, 2017 10:23 am
@izzythepush,
But in typical Izzy fashion, you are always too frightened to find out.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 30 May, 2017 11:23 am
@TheCobbler,
Could you expand more on something you seem to know nothing about? If you had paid even a little bit of attention to when the Hillary server was the talk of the town or when John Podesta was email fished, he wasn't hacked, then you would know that there are secure systems and unsecured systems. The secure systems are not connected to the internet, they use an internal private network with no links to the outside world. This was the reason so many questioned how Hillarys server was able to receive classified documents/emails when it wasn't connected and couldn't be connected to the secure network.

maporsche

Reply Tue 30 May, 2017 11:32 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Could you expand more on something you seem to know nothing about? If you had paid even a little bit of attention to when the Hillary server was the talk of the town or when John Podesta was email fished, he wasn't hacked, then you would know that there are secure systems and unsecured systems. The secure systems are not connected to the internet, they use an internal private network with no links to the outside world. This was the reason so many questioned how Hillarys server was able to receive classified documents/emails when it wasn't connected and couldn't be connected to the secure network.

Again...Clinton's server contained a few pieces of classified information, not documents (at least not that I've seen reported).
Baldimo

Reply Tue 30 May, 2017 11:36 am
@maporsche,
It wasn't the point of what it contained, the point is that it was not part of the secure network and shouldn't have had access to anything that was on the secure network. 2 different systems with no access between them, that is the point.
snood

Reply Tue 30 May, 2017 12:13 pm
The glaring bottom line really is that these same folks that believe every bad rumor, innuendo, and negative meme about Hillary - these same people are casting doubt on every negative bit of information about Trump and the Russians.
Seventeen intelligence services notwithstanding; the firings of an Attorney General, a National Security Advisor and an FBI chief notwithstanding; the dozens of unexplained and denied contacts between Trump's people and Russian operatives notwithstanding. These people are bereft of intellectual honesty and they are animated one hundred percent by hatred and tribalism.

maporsche

Reply Tue 30 May, 2017 12:16 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

It wasn't the point of what it contained, the point is that it was not part of the secure network and shouldn't have had access to anything that was on the secure network. 2 different systems with no access between them, that is the point.

My point is that it DIDN'T. No crossover. None. Zero.

What has been reported is that people emailed to Clinton WORDS that when written in a sentence in a specific way, contained classified information.

You know, like if someone looked at a document on the secured server, then on an unsecured server re-wrote (using typing skills and grammar taught as far back as elementary school) what was there.

You keep coming back to this two different server thing like it has anything related to the Clinton server issue.
camlok

Reply Tue 30 May, 2017 12:24 pm
@snood,
Quote:
These people are bereft of intellectual honesty and they are animated one hundred percent by hatred and tribalism.

Earth to Snood. That is the essence of the USA. The incredibly sad part about it all is that it is a gigantic distraction, this melange of conceit, used to hide the larger issues, the war crimes and the terrorism of the USA.

For god's sake man, why are you droning on and on about this nothingness when there has been so much real illegality going on right in front of your very noses.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 30 May, 2017 01:18 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:
You know, like if someone looked at a document on the secured server, then on an unsecured server re-wrote (using typing skills and grammar taught as far back as elementary school) what was there.

What you just described is illegal! You can't retype information from the secured network to the unsecured network, that would be a violation if the laws related to secured/classified information. Do you really want to debate something you have no idea about?

Quote:
You keep coming back to this two different server thing like it has anything related to the Clinton server issue.

2 different server thing? It's 2 different networks that do not share a link and the original point was that the concerns Redrex was talking about serve no basis in reality when discussing govt computer/network systems. Try to keep up and stop distracting from the fact that Rex didn't know what the hell he was talking about.
maporsche

Reply Tue 30 May, 2017 01:36 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Quote:

What you just described is illegal! You can't retype information from the secured network to the unsecured network, that would be a violation if the laws related to secured/classified information. Do you really want to debate something you have no idea about?

You're so dense.

What I described is exactly what the FBI reported happened on Clinton's email server. That people were discussing classified information on an unclassified server. No classified documents were sent to Clinton's server.

That is all I'm debating.
maporsche

Reply Tue 30 May, 2017 01:39 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
This was the reason so many questioned how Hillarys server was able to receive classified documents/emails when it wasn't connected and couldn't be connected to the secure network.

maporsche wrote:
Again...Clinton's server contained a few pieces of classified information, not documents (at least not that I've seen reported).

Baldimo wrote:

maporsche wrote:
My point is that it DIDN'T. No crossover. None. Zero.

What has been reported is that people emailed to Clinton WORDS that when written in a sentence in a specific way, contained classified information.

0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 30 May, 2017 02:08 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:
You're so dense.

You seem to be the dense one, the post wasn't about Hillary as much as it was the 2 different networks. Now you want to continue to squable about what was or wasn't on her server when I could careless at this point. Lets try to stay focused on the 2 different networks and how what Rex said was BS about govt computer security.

Quote:
What I described is exactly what the FBI reported happened on Clinton's email server. That people were discussing classified information on an unclassified server. No classified documents were sent to Clinton's server.

That is all I'm debating.

Good, now do you wish to comment on the security of the network or do you want to divert away from the intention of my original post?
maporsche

Reply Tue 30 May, 2017 02:19 pm
@Baldimo,
Hey man, it was YOU who brought up Hillary's server. I quoted your post.

I will respond to whatever part of your post I choose. I don't have any information to add about government systems other than what I've read reported.

You and I have gone back and forth on the issue I chose to comment on, which is why I commented again...because you're still spreading false information.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 30 May, 2017 02:33 pm
@maporsche,
Hillary is a crook and she violated national security with her private server. The server was illegal and never should have been used.
http://www.factcheck.org/2016/07/a-guide-to-clintons-emails/
Quote:
Was she allowed to use a private server?
No. As we wrote, the IG report said that it has been department policy since 2005 — four years before Clinton took office — that “normal day-to-day operations” be conducted on government servers. The report noted that the department’s Foreign Affairs Manual was updated in November 2005 to say “it is the Department’s general policy that normal day-to-day operations be conducted on an authorized [automated information system].” The IG made a distinction between occasional use in emergencies and exclusive use of personal email. “Beginning in late 2005 and continuing through 2011, the Department revised the FAM and issued various memoranda specifically discussing the obligation to use Department systems in most circumstances and identifying the risks of not doing so,” the IG report said
Did Clinton seek government approval to use a private server for her personal email account?
No. The IG report said Clinton “had an obligation” to discuss her email system with the department, but it could find “no evidence” that Clinton sought approval for her unusual email arrangement. If she did, the report says her request would have been denied by the bureaus of Diplomatic Security and Information Resource Management. Brian Fallon, a Clinton campaign spokesman, has told us: “It did not occur to her that having it on a personal server could be so distinct that it would be unapproved.”
Did other secretaries of state use personal emails for government business?
The IG report confirmed what we had previously written: Among Clinton’s predecessors, only Colin Powell (Jan. 20, 2001–Jan. 26, 2005) used a personal email account for government business. Madeleine Albright (Jan. 23, 1997–Jan. 20, 2001) did not use email at all, and Condoleezza Rice (Jan. 26, 2005–Jan. 20, 2009) did not use a personal email account to conduct government business, the IG report said. Clinton’s successor, Secretary of State John Kerry, told the inspector general’s office that he “infrequently” used a personal email account for government business “when responding to a sender who emailed him on his personal account.”
No other secretary of state maintained a private server that was used for government business.
Did Clinton have a government email account?
No. The FBI said she declined to have one set up for her.
The State Department’s information technology staff did create two email accounts associated with Clinton that were not used by her. One was used to send mass emails to all State Department employees on her behalf. That was [email protected], and it was not configured to receive emails. The other was [email protected], which was created only to manage Clinton’s Outlook Calendar. That one was not configured to send or receive emails. (See page 10.)

maporsche

Reply Tue 30 May, 2017 02:38 pm
@Baldimo,
Everyone agrees that it shouldn't have been used (not everyone agrees it was illegal, however). Hillary herself agrees.

Seems like you still care a little bit, even though you said you didn't. It's ok man, your guy won.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 30 May, 2017 02:50 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:
Everyone agrees that it shouldn't have been used (not everyone agrees it was illegal, however). Hillary herself agrees.

Was she allowed to use a private server?
No. As we wrote, the IG report said that it has been department policy since 2005 — four years before Clinton took office — that “normal day-to-day operations” be conducted on government servers. The report noted that the department’s Foreign Affairs Manual was updated in November 2005 to say “it is the Department’s general policy that normal day-to-day operations be conducted on an authorized [automated information system].” The IG made a distinction between occasional use in emergencies and exclusive use of personal email. “Beginning in late 2005 and continuing through 2011, the Department revised the FAM and issued various memoranda specifically discussing the obligation to use Department systems in most circumstances and identifying the risks of not doing so,” the IG report said

I would say this says what she did with the server was illegal, wouldn't you?

Quote:
Seems like you still care a little bit, even though you said you didn't.

It isn't that I care, it's the BS you try to push about what was legal vs illegal. The server was illegal regardless of what data was on it.

Quote:
It's ok man, your guy won.

Gary Johnson won? I thought Trump was President?

camlok

Reply Tue 30 May, 2017 02:52 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
it's the BS you try to push about what was legal vs illegal.

You guys can hardly utter a sentence without exposing your stunning hypocrisy.
0 Replies