Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

oralloy

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2017 03:28 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Since that entire post is nothing but your opinion, and is, moreover, a flat out lie, your claim that you deal in nothing but fact is clearly, like all youjr claims, untrue.

Nope. #1 was an expression of confidence in our leader. #2 and #3 were facts.

Moreover, an opinion by definition cannot be a lie.

As always, no matter how hard liberals deny reality, reality is going to happen anyway. There is nothing that you can do to stop reality from happening.

Hold your breath if you like. Scream "it isn't true" over and over if it makes you feel better. But reality is still going to happen.

Bye bye liberalism.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2017 03:29 pm
@MontereyJack,
I bet oralloy never heard of Trump's five year challenge on Obama's birth place.
oralloy

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2017 03:43 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Completely false. There was a bipartisan group, the so-callked;Gang of Six, 3 Reps, 3 Dems, who were working on crafting a bipartisan health plan to work with Obama. Mitch McConnell threatened the 3 Reps with political suicide if they continued to work with Dems. They immediately stopped the ckllaboration and recanted and toed the GOP party line. Had nothing to do with any Dem action. Totally the GOP intransigence from Day 1 of the Obama presidency. The GOP NEVER tried to actually govern.

The health care fight was in the first two years of his presidency. The offer to compromise with moderate Republicans came in the second two year period, when Speaker Boehner offered to compromise on budget reform.

The third two-year period was an Obama failure too. That he ruined by causing the 2013 gun control debacle.

The final two year period of his presidency presented another opportunity for Obama to compromise with moderate Republicans, this time on immigration reform. Once again he caved in to the Left and pursued a hard line with executive orders instead of compromising with moderates to pass legislation.

MontereyJack wrote:
They were called the party of NO for good reason.

They were called the party of no because the Left wanted blame them for Obama's failures as a leader.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2017 03:47 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
I bet oralloy never heard of Trump's five year challenge on Obama's birth place.

True enough. I didn't pay a bit of attention to all the birth certificate nonsense.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2017 03:48 pm
@oralloy,
Do you believe Trump's birther issue is the only topic you're not interested in?
How about his history of bigotry and lies?
oralloy

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2017 03:57 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Do you believe Trump's birther issue is the only topic you're not interested in?

Of course not. There are all sorts of tedious subjects that I tune out.

cicerone imposter wrote:
How about his history of bigotry and lies?

I give no credence to the accusations of his bigotry.

As far as lies go, clearly Trump is a lot like Teddy Roosevelt when it comes to coloring the facts. And no, I don't care much that this is the case.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2017 04:02 pm
@oralloy,
Do you think the media lies about Donald Trump?
Do you know Trump will be the first to sue any media for defamation of character?
When you say "tedious" what do you mean when it relates to the president of this country?
Did you know, Trump won Politifact's "lie of the year" in 2015? Does that concern you?
oralloy

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2017 04:35 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

I don't know. I've never really thought about it before.

cicerone imposter wrote:
Do you know Trump will be the first to sue any media for defamation of character?

The law is tricky when it comes to untrue claims about public figures. It might be easier to just kick them out of the White House briefing room and makes some irate tweets.

cicerone imposter wrote:
When you say "tedious" what do you mean when it relates to the president of this country?

I'm finding all of the Russia hysteria to be getting a bit tedious.

cicerone imposter wrote:
Did you know, Trump won Politifact's "lie of the year" in 2015?

No I didn't. However, I've seen some of these fact checking organizations lie in order to give cover for gun bans, so I don't give this fact checking stuff a lot of credence.

That said, I've already agreed that Trump is like Teddy Roosevelt when it comes to coloring the facts, so I wouldn't be surprised to hear that he won a prize.

cicerone imposter wrote:
Does that concern you?

Not a bit.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2017 02:50 am
Voting Records of the Parties
http://politicsthatwork.com/voting-record/
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2017 03:12 am
@glitterbag,
When the Kentucky miners realize they have been taken by this McConnell schtoop, heads will roll.

The GOP are replacing miner jobs with "nothing" (just like healthcare) unlike Hillary who had a detailed plan for new green energy jobs...

8 years of racist hate deserves a response from the "moral majority"...

(No, the Pat Robertsons and Franklyn Grahams of this world are neither moral nor are they a majority.)

And the GOP are also neither moral nor a majority.

The GOP confirming a radical judge will come back to haunt them.

Can the GOP become even less popular? Currently it takes draconian gerrymandering to steal an election for them....

Soon, even gerrymandering will not be able to elect their sorry asses.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2017 03:55 am
GOP SENATORS ALMOST UNANIMOUSLY REJECT VETERAN’S FUNDING BILL, CLAIMING IT WOULD ADD TO DEFICIT
https://theintellectualist.co/gop-senators-almost-unanimously-reject-veterans-funding-bill-claiming-it-would-add-to-deficit/

Comment:
When your country asks you for the ultimate sacrifice, don't ask what your country can do in return for you... "it might add to the deficit".

You might be depriving a billionaire of tax money!!!
(cynical)
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2017 04:32 am
Pope Francis Delivers A Stern Warning To Every Republican Who Supports Trump
http://liberalspeak.com/1687/pope-francis-delivers-stern-warning-every-republican-supports-trump/
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2017 06:38 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Did you know, Trump won Politifact's "lie of the year" in 2015? Does that concern you?

Hey CI-
Alec Baldwin, portraying Trump said: "My supporters are like someone who finds a finger in their chili and just keep eating."

...there's no reasoning with them.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2017 03:32 pm
@glitterbag,
Always check the tweet dates GB. The hypocrisy is glaring.
jcboy

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2017 06:03 pm
Most Conservatives won't bother to defend Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice or Bill Cosby (black conservative icons) but EVERY conservative will line up to defend the likes of Paul Ryan or Sarah Palin. The base element of conservativism is racism. That's why Republicans will always be led by "elected" whites and black conservatives will only be "appointed" to their respective positions by those whites.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2017 06:09 pm
@jcboy,
Window dressing. Why are blacks volunteering as window dressing for this textbook bigoted party? That also goes for women. Why and how come?
http://m.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2012/02/bernie-goldberg-conservative-bigotry
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 12:23 am
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/57/f8/c1/57f8c196d47a584367fcd0be374f9b1c.jpg
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 12:37 am
@hingehead,
hingehead wrote:

Always check the tweet dates GB. The hypocrisy is glaring.

I didn't notice until later in the day. I see Hannity as a crazed basket case of ridiculous assaults on credulity. for a bit I thought someone was pulling everyone's leg....like a story in the Onion. But, it was just a tweet from an a liar
who likes the attention he gets by spinning malicious lies. When you're a big fat zero, you are desperate to believe everyone else is a zero minus, Hannity lies in hopes he can make it true. It's the hall mark of a pretentious blowhard.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 04:20 am
Donald Trump's travel expenses in 10 weeks cost US taxpayers as much as Barack Obama spent in two years
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-travel-expenses-10-weeks-us-taxpayer-fifth-barack-obama-eight-years-mar-a-lago-us-a7670541.html

Comment
I could do so much good with a million dollars and I certainly would not choose to spend it playing ******* golf.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 04:26 am
If every single army refused to shoot bullets, the money saved could feed everyone on the planet. tc
0 Replies