Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 11:51 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Re: bobsal u1553115 (Post 6082379)
Watch the news Bob.

I do, you seem to have used a Ouija board or a crystal ball. The last I heard was that the FBI have no sort of information that indicates she ever was aligned with ISIS before the day of the gun murders. And that while ISIS said the crime was in support of ISIS, ISIS didn't/hasn't claimed responsibility. It isn't as if either gun wielding murderer is around to either confirm or deny a success claimed by ISIS on the Homeland, right?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 11:56 pm
@Baldimo,
Seriously. You don't know how many husband/wife teams of serial/mass murders there have been????????? Google it, baldino. Just for me, please google it.

I'd even include Charlie Starkweather and Carol Ann Fugate. Charlie got 11 killed all by himself.
Baldimo

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 12:09 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Serial killers? Now you are really reaching to make a point bob.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 05:25 pm
@Baldimo,
You just want to cherry pick one event, trim it with whole cloth to "prove" your point. I'm just not falling for it and other than TonyRM and Hawkshite nobody else is either.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 05:29 pm
@Baldimo,
Because you're to lazy to google, here's another:

Las Vegas couple who killed three in shooting spree were heavily armed, wearing adult diapers: cops
Jerad and Amanda Miller wore adult diapers during a murderous rampage that left two Las Vegas cops and one Wal-Mart shopper dead. The pair carried numerous weapons and were ‘ready to kill as many cops as they could,’ said Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie.
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Tuesday, June 24, 2014, 12:20 PM

Jerad and Amanda Miller were a married couple who killed two cops in a pizza shop before walking into a Wal-Mart, firing a shot in the air, and declaring the start of a revolution. Facebook
Jerad and Amanda Miller were a married couple who killed two cops in a pizza shop before walking into a Wal-Mart, firing a shot in the air, and declaring the start of a revolution.

LAS VEGAS — A man and woman who killed two Las Vegas police officers in a pizza shop and a shopper in a Wal-Mart before they died in a store shootout earlier this month were heavily armed and carried ammunition including armor-piercing bullets, Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie said Monday.

Jerad and Amanda Miller wore adult diapers and carried four handguns, a shotgun, water and food, Gillespie said. The couple also smashed a Wal-Mart sporting-goods display case with a baseball bat to get more ammunition as they exchanged gunfire with SWAT officers, he said.

The husband and wife died June 8 after being cornered in the back of the store in the 15-minute shootout. In all, 52 shots were fired by the Millers and police inside the store. The husband and wife fired 36 shots, Gillespie said, and police fired 16.

"The two suspects involved in this horrible event were well-armed and ready to kill as many cops as they could," Gillespie said in the latest update of the investigation of the shooting that left officers Igor Soldo and Alyn Beck and Wal-Mart shopper Joseph Wilcox dead.

Wilcox was killed trying to draw his legal handgun to stop the Millers, who entered the store after shooting the officers eating lunch in the nearby restaurant.

The suspects "were prepared on that day to hunker down and stay in that Wal-Mart as long as they needed to," the sheriff said.
Las Vegas shooting victim Joseph Wilcox. The 31-year-old man has been hailed as a hero for dying while trying to stop the rampage. AP
Las Vegas shooting victim Joseph Wilcox. The 31-year-old man has been hailed as a hero for dying while trying to stop the rampage.

Gillespie wouldn't disclose more about a motive for the Millers' rampage and declined to say what was contained in a note left with a swastika symbol and a "Don't Tread on Me" flag in the pizza shop where the officers were ambushed.

He didn't say how many shots were fired in the CiCi's Pizza. That information was not immediately being made public, Sgt. John Sheahan said.

Gillespie said police still believe the Millers acted alone.

Police said previously the Millers shared an ideology with militia and white supremacists that law enforcement officers were oppressors. The couple was kicked out of an encampment of supporters of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, who engaged in an armed standoff in April with federal Bureau of Land Management agents trying to round up Bundy cattle in a public land trespassing dispute.

The Millers each had a handgun when they killed Soldo and Beck, and each took one of the officers' 9mm handguns and two spare clips of ammunition. The guns they brought with them were obtained by Amanda Miller in Indiana, where the couple lived before moving to Las Vegas in January.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2015 05:06 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Give it up bob. Even Obama came out this evening and said it was an act of terrorism. Give it a rest, you have no more credibility left on this subject.
revelette2

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2015 07:32 am
I agree with Obama it was an act of terrorism, in my opinion so was the planned parenthood shooting. What I don't agree with is that it was organized and carried out under the order of IS. There is no proof of that and indications so far say there wasn't a connection to the larger group. It may well have been the office dispute which triggered the attack. He may have been intending to attack something else at a later time but became incensed at something said at the holiday party. Just speculation but there is reason to suspect it may have been like that.

Quote:
San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said at a news briefing Thursday that the couple had more than 1,600 bullets when they were killed in their SUV. Authorities discovered more than 3,000 rounds of ammunition, as well as 12 pipe bombs, and other tools, he said.

“There was obviously a mission here,” David Bowdich, assistant director of the FBI’s Los Angeles office, said at the news briefing. “We know that. We do not know why. We don’t know if this was the intended target or if there was something that triggered him to do this immediately.”

Bowdich refused to speculate on a motive for the shooting, but said authorities had not ruled anything out, including terrorism or whether the attack at the Inland Regional Center was prompted by a workplace dispute.

Speaking from the Oval Office, President Obama echoed those comments, and added: “We’re going to get to the bottom of this.”

Farook was an environmental engineer who worked with the San Bernardino County Health Department. He had been attending a holiday party for the department at the Inland Regional Center on Wednesday, left after some sort of dispute, and returned with Malik at about 11 a.m. local time carrying weapons, Burguan said. All four guns were legally purchased, he said Thursday. Three pipe bombs rigged together, discovered at the scene, failed to detonate, Burguan said.

source
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2015 01:08 pm
@Baldimo,
Any time anyone goes in heavy like those two, its terrorism. Home grown terrorism by a US citizen. AGAIN. What's the common thread, besides the homegrown, domestic terrorism, is guns. Lots of legally and illegally gotten guns and ammunition. None of which makes you want clamp down on guns and leaky gun laws. Come on down to Texas before the President unilaterally closes the gun show loop-hole. It will blow your mind. Why won't your Teapublican Congress pre-empt him and shut it down first. Afraid of losing all that sweet NRA money????????????
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2015 01:11 pm
@revelette2,
Its absolutely terrorism, and its being performed the absolute most of the time by middle aged white Christian males. You know, the ones that scream "law and order" the loudest.
RABEL222

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2015 12:03 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Come on Bob. Your lieing. You know that a good white honest to God christian man wouldent take his ak47 into a family planing shop and shoot the place up. And he sure as hell wouldent scream God made me do it. Well maybe 1 0r 2 hundred. Plus the 2 or 3 on this site.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2015 03:32 pm
replacing guns with sex toys in photos of GOP politicians

Matt Haughey, probably best known as the founder of MetaFilter, decided on Friday evening to embark on a new project: transforming images of GOP presidential hopefuls holding guns into images of GOP presidential hopefuls holding dildos. He told Twitter about it:

http://fusion.net/story/242110/gopdildo-matt-haughey/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=fusion&utm_content=link

Funny ADULTS with SEXTOYS at link.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2015 03:34 pm
@RABEL222,
I knoooooow, I don't know where that idea came from!
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2015 04:07 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Bob you forgot about the pipe bombs again. Why do you keep forgetting the pipe bombs? Oh that's right because pipe bombs don't fit into a normal mass shooting story. At least not the story you want to tell.

How did you feel about the guy who had a bag full of Chick-fil-A sandwiches and shot one person and meant to shoot a lot more people at the Family Research Council? Was that an act of terrorism? Lucky for the people there he was stopped by the security guard he shot first. He didn't get the chance to shoot anyone else. He was going after them because they didn't support gay marriage... terrorism by the left wing?

Not to mention a majority of "white" shooters have shown to not have political affiliations. I mean it only took Obama 6 years to call the Ft. Hood shooting an act of terrorism instead of a terrorist attack.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2015 06:51 pm
@Baldimo,
Yeah I saw the pipe bombs - they were smaller than the Altanta Olympic bomb and the two the same bomber used at an woman's care clinic. The first killed a nurse and the second a cop.

So what was your point, again? Did you read the two shooters at San Bernadino got their assault weapons from the wife's brother brother-in-law - a non Muslim?

What do you make of that?
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2015 07:03 pm
@Baldimo,
White terrorist, black terrorist, hooded terrorist, masked terrorist. I see no difference in them. All mind twisted killers trying to scare people. And they have succeeded admirably. Never saw so many chicken shyt politicians. If this congress had been around when pearl harbor happened we would have dug a hole and not came out until Hitler and Tojo gave us permission.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2015 07:20 pm
@RABEL222,
You said it, but will baldino get it?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2015 10:30 am
http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/AnderN/2015/AnderN20151209_low.jpg
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2015 12:09 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Hell no! But I have become used to wasting my time on people like him.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2015 12:01 am
@RABEL222,
What they just don't get is that if one wants to escape a mass murderer, one should stay away from armed guys who look like baldino, not Muslims.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 13 Dec, 2015 08:48 pm
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpl1/v/t1.0-9/12011387_1261733293854824_7045011765353379447_n.jpg?oh=7980cf419d3c92b93cdb945ec7e12e38&oe=571A25C8