Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2021 03:27 am
Quote:
13 senior Trump officials violated Hatch Act

Eleven of those senior Trump officials allegedly violated the Hatch Act by "campaigning on
behalf of President Trump's reelection" during 18 official interviews or media appearances,
and two of them committed violations related to 2020 Republican National Convention,
the report said. The agency, which is charged with investigating Hatch Act violations, also
found that some Trump administration officials "intentionally ignored the law's requirements
and tacitly or expressly approved of senior administration officials violating the law."

The agency said it began investigating the officials after many complaints were submitted
during and after the convention.

The eleven former senior officials who allegedly committed media-related violations are:
White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, Trump senior adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner,
White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany, national security adviser Robert O'Brien,
Energy Secretary Dan Brouillette, White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, White House
adviser Stephen Miller, White House deputy press secretary Brian Morgenstern, then-Vice
President Mike Pence's chief of staff Marc Short, White House communications director
Alyssa Farah and US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman.

Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was found in violation of the Hatch Act when he
addressed the 2020 Republican convention in a pre-recorded video, even after charging
employees to "not improperly engage the Department of State in the political process,
"a move where he used "his official authority while giving that speech to promote President
(Donald) Trump's candidacy," according to the report.

"Secretary Pompeo's approval of the change to State Department policy is a similar
manipulation of government business to benefit a particular candidate," the report also said.
(cnn)
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2021 08:26 am
Newsmax White House Reporter Permanently Banned From Twitter
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/newsmax-reporter-banned-twitter_n_618b51bce4b055e47d81a640

Comment:
Another source for Oralloy's reputable "facts" goes down the toilet.

These (Oralloy gets his news from) reporters go way beyond "conspiracy theories", they are nutty braindead theories.

It takes no IQ at all to believe them.
oralloy

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2021 08:38 am
@TheCobbler,
You are lying about my news sources, just like you lie about everything else.
TheCobbler

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2021 11:05 am
@oralloy,
Yes, News Max is actually more reputable than your news sources.
oralloy

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2021 12:44 pm
@TheCobbler,
Cobbler says that NewsMax is more reputable than National Public Radio and PBS NewsHour.
TheCobbler

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2021 01:14 pm
@oralloy,
I have never heard you quote or reference anyone ever from National Public Radio and/or PBS News Hour.

Usually you post things from far right freaks...

It is not like you are a left wing bastion of talking points. lol, good try.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2021 01:42 pm
@oralloy,
You exclusively use justpulleditoutofmyarse.com. That's where you get your "facts", which are in fact paranoid delusions direct from the planet mental.

I may have gone overboard with the metaphors there, but that's OK seeing as how you never use any, just the same sentences that you endlessly repeat like some sort of mindless manic monosyllabic mantra.

oralloy

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2021 01:55 pm
@izzythepush,
That's more of your lies. I am always willing to back up my facts with reputable cites. You're just afraid to ask for cites because you know I'll provide them.
Below viewing threshold (view)
glitterbag

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2021 04:31 pm
Yes, he does.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2021 04:52 pm
https://i.imgur.com/AbLslPB.png
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2021 01:56 am
"Presidents are not kings..."

Comment:
Trump is not even human, inhumane... Twisted, racist, arrogant, corrupt, criminal, crook, dictator wannabe.

Can republicans be trusted to choose a president or public servant? No!
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2021 04:33 am
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/mOlD0uPDbugISwWf5cKlRzFnkew=/0x0:5188x3459/1200x800/filters:focal(2528x1399:3358x2229)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/70116912/merlin_102195880.7.jpg

https://globalnews.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/CP140700026.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&w=1200

https://s.abcnews.com/images/US/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-07-gty-jc-211110_1636562170173_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Oralloy, this is what you have done to your own people and party.

It is not enough to have second amendment rights, you need to also push guns on children and people with disabilities magnifying rights over precautions and safety. SHAME ON YOU!

And this is what the Trump cult has created, a monster out of a young man who had a promising career until republican seditious policies ruined his prospects for a rational and sane life?

Does this look pro-life to you?

Your gun fetish has condemned this man to prison...

This is why I say republicans eat their own children. Good pro-life parents do not set their children up to fail... This is the results of your lack of manhood Oralloy, ruining another young man's life...

Again, SHAME ON YOU!

YOU did this!

The Jan 6th people are sitting in jail because of YOU!

Instead of a rational, tender and loving guide you gave them fire and vitriol!

And THIS is what you have made!

This is the result of your gun fetish cult!

Anyone with an real IQ would know it would eventually be turned around and used on your own...

Those who live by the sword, die by the sword...

Matthew 26:52
Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2021 04:44 am
@oralloy,
I'm not afraid of asking you for anything, I just prefer to keep our exchanges to a minimum because of your general backward yukkiness.

The onlything anyone could possibly be afraid of when encountering you is fetching up their breakfast.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2021 07:10 am
@TheCobbler,

this scared little boy should not be playing with murder weapons...
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2021 10:08 am
Kayleigh McEnany Tells January 6th Panel She Never Worked at White House
“For the past five years, I have been assistant manager of an Enterprise Rent-A-Car branch.”
By Andy Borowitz
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2021 03:50 pm
@TheCobbler,
Andy Borowitz is the true successor to Art Buchwald. Borowitz is a national treasure!
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2021 08:24 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

this scared little boy should not be playing with murder weapons...

He isn't crying for what he did, he is crying for what may happen to him. This is one of the moments that the courts need.tk.set.an example!
Region Philbis

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2021 06:14 am
@BillW,

Schroeder, the hot-headed grandstanding judge, appears to be biased.

and racist...

Quote:
Judge in Rittenhouse trial makes inappropriate Asian food joke

The judge presiding over the homicide trial of Kyle Rittenhouse confused observers after making
a strange and off-color joke inside the courtroom on Thursday.

"I hope the Asian food isn't coming... isn't on one of those boats from Long Beach Harbor," said
Kenosha County Circuit Court Judge Bruce Schroeder as the court was preparing to take a lunch
break.

Schroeder, the longest-serving active judge in Wisconsin's trial courts, appeared to be referring
to the supply chain backlogs caused by congestion problems in California ports. But his comments
were offensive and perceived as anti-Asian by some and as placing blame on Asian people for a
large-scale event.
(cnn)
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2021 09:37 am
FBI still seeks some of January 6th's most violent attackers ten months after riot
https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/fbi-still-seeks-some-of-january-6th-s-most-violent-attackers-ten-months-after-riot-125938245834

Comments:
Anti-police republicans...
0 Replies