Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

coldjoint

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2020 10:30 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
according to this article

That means nothing. They did not name their source. It is another lie from the NYT.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2020 10:33 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Trump'spress secretaries and the white house do nt have the best record for telling the truth,

And the NYT does? Laughing Laughing Laughing
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2020 09:33 am
@coldjoint,
Yes, as a matter of fact, the NYT does, more than a century of truth, as opposed to three years of continual lies by trump and his lackeys.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2020 09:37 am
@MontereyJack,
and of course three plus years of fake news by trump-friendly media.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2020 11:50 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
more than a century of truth

Really? Is that why they never reported on the Holocaust? They knew and said nothing.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2020 12:10 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
]Really? Is that why they never reported on the Holocaust? They knew and said nothing.
Your source for that?

Even William L. Shirer, the best-selling author of Berlin Diary, who during the war was a European correspondent for CBS, reported that it was only at the end of 1945 that he learned "for sure" about the Holocaust; the news burst upon him "like a thunderbolt."

In March 1943 as the first US-media, The Nation wrote of seven thousand Jews being massacred each week, while The New Republic used the same figure as a conservative daily estimate.

The NYT, for instance, tried to report about about the tens of thousands of Jews had been killed at Babi Yar, but couldn't find witnesses who would talk withe the war-correspondant. (Source: file RG-06.025*02, Kiev war trial, 1945-1946. Transcript of interrogations and personal testimonies. [In original German and translated to English] Via United States Holocaust Memorial Museum's Library).

coldjoint

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2020 12:14 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
but couldn't find witnesses who would talk

They have gotten over the need for witnesses. They just make crap up now.
Quote:
Your source for that?

Quote:

Levin: ‘When you all but cover up’ the Holocaust, ‘that’s not “inadequate coverage”; that’s an abomination’

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/levin-when-you-all-but-cover-up-the-holocaust-thats-not-inadequate-coverage-thats-an-abomination/

Quote:
How the NYT Missed the Story of the Holocaust While It Was Happening

https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/10903
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2020 12:24 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
=coldjoint"They have gotten over the need for witnesses. They just make crap up now.
Actual reporting about the Holocaust and the murdering of Jews was to what I replied.

What (English language) papers in the USA - besides those I noted above - did report about the Holocaust from the beginning, Levin says? Babi Yar?
coldjoint

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2020 12:35 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
What (English language) papers in the USA

Who cares, it does not change how the NYT handled it. Are you saying if everyone does it it makes it right? You really do not think that way, I hope.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2020 12:56 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Who cares, it does not change how the NYT handled it.
Then why do you single out the NYT, a paper which actually did report about it (though not as the very first).

So I try it again: what report about the Holocaust at the times Shoa happened was handled by the NYT differently to those reported by other US-papers?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2020 01:08 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
I just want to note that all US-correspondents, who still were in Germany, had been interned in December 1941 - 115 Americans interned for almost five months at a hotel near Frankfurt, unable to file any stories home.

The first of the extermination camps was Belzec extermination camp, operating from 17 March 1942 to the end of June 1943

By late May 1942, the Germans released the American reporters in a prisoner swap.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2020 01:17 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Telling that Coldjoint is up in arms about the NYT’s lack of Holocaust reporting during WW2 whilst completely silent about fellow right winger David Lyga’s Holocaust denial.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2020 01:53 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Telling that Coldjoint is up in arms about the NYT’s lack of Holocaust reporting during WW2 whilst completely silent about fellow right winger David Lyga’s Holocaust denial.

Here I am. You have my permission to talk to me.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2020 02:18 pm
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2020 03:41 pm
@coldjoint,
We've already got a president who's lost his mind, don't have to wait for Sane Joe B to take over, we've already had three plus years of Dementia D.C.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2020 03:43 pm
@coldjoint,
I think telling him to talk to you falls under the heading of cruel and unusual punishment.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2020 03:46 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
I think telling him to talk to you falls under the heading of cruel and unusual punishment.

Talking to me will just expose him as the lying fraud he is. That is why he chooses not to.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2020 04:22 pm

0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2020 04:27 pm
@coldjoint,
Since you only believe what reinforces your opinion i reserve the right to believe that Trump is a communist in league with Putin. PROVE me wrong.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2020 06:39 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
PROVE me wrong.

I do not have to, the Mueller report and FBI notes already did it for me.
0 Replies