Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

coldjoint

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2015 08:59 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Elias Isquith is a staff writer at Salon

That says it all. Completely biased, and race baiting, and more divisiveness to the max.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2015 09:24 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:

Yes, that’s right: The Republican Party is now beholden to a faction so zealously reactionary that Paul “Ayn Rand is the reason I got involved in public service” Ryan is, in its reckoning, much too far to the left. These are the rules of the Congress the Tea Party created. It’s enough to put the fear of God into even the most devoted of GOP apologists. David Brooks, for example, is castigating Republicans for “right-wing radicalism.” It’s gotten that bad.

Where they break from the rest of the political establishment is in their analysis; that apocalyptic stuff about the end of the republic, the New Black Panther Party, and immigration being akin to “invasion.”

But that’s not craziness; that’s racism.

Elias Isquith

that's certainly how it looks from outside the US

racism is becoming more acceptable there now

we see it in some posters here

___

I'm as glad I decided against transferring to the US as I'm sure the racists are that I made that choice.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2015 09:33 am
@ehBeth,
Quote:
that's certainly how it looks from outside the US

It looks that way because the MSM does not tell the truth. That simple.
oralloy

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2015 10:19 am
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/t31.0-8/12091368_397420693789562_976904647706878371_o.jpg

Robert Reich on Ohio governor John Kasich:
Quote:
During his governorship he moved Ohio from 48th in job creation to eighth (second in the Midwest), halved unemployment to 5.2 percent and increased income by 9.8 percent. Poverty fell three times faster than the national rate, helped by a Kasich initiative to adopt a version of the earned income tax credit, which makes work worthwhile for fast-food employees and hotel maids.

I dealt with Kasich when he was a congressman from Ohio and headed the Budget Committee, and found him to be honest, forthright, and willing to listen and change his mind if the arguments were against him. Although a social conservative, against abortion and for the death penalty, Kasich has accused his party of waging a war on the poor, and has spoken up for immigrants. He has argued against repeal of the Affordable Care Act, and has taken Medicaid expansion dollars. According to Bloomberg, when Randy Kendrick, a major contributor and wife of the owner of the Arizona Diamondbacks, objected to Kasich's moral defense of aid to the poor, Kasich fired back, "I don't know about you, lady, but when I get to the pearly gates, I'm going to have an answer for what I've done for the poor." He hasn't been invited to a Koch brothers meet-and-greet since.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/robert-reich-kasich-best-bad-lot_996264.html
wmwcjr

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2015 11:07 am
@oralloy,
Although I'm a disillusioned moderate who has given up on politics, I'm quite impressed with Kasich. The Republicans would be smart to nominate him.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2015 12:15 pm
@wmwcjr,
Quote:
I'm quite impressed with Kasich.

I'm impressed by everyone, except Killary.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2015 02:56 pm
@izzythepush,
So let me understand this. I'm responsible for correcting another adults thoughts and words? If I don't, that makes me a bigot?

What in my posts shows that I agree with what he says or even supports what he says?
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2015 03:09 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
So let me understand this. I'm responsible for correcting another adults thoughts and words?

That is the opinion of many on the Left. "correcting" meaning enlisting yourself as a member of the language police. Some take communication controls a step further, I got told the other week by a member of the Left school that if they are sure that what I am saying is wrong then they have the right to tell me that I cant speak, and that I must comply.
snood

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2015 07:32 pm
@coldjoint,
Yeah, no racists to see here - keep it moving...
coldjoint

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2015 09:47 pm
@snood,
Quote:

And that is your reply to a post about the MSM? You are lame. You know that?
snood

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2015 10:09 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

And that is your reply to a post about the MSM? You are lame. You know that?

No, imbecile - that is in response to your saying the GOP only looks racist to the rest of the world because the Main Stream Media is reporting it that way. t

Now pay attention -
The GOP looks racist to the rest of the world for the same reason it looks racist here - because it's being run by a bunch of limp-dicked, gun-hugging, bible thumping, misogynist, backwards-assed racists. I'm sure that still won't clear it up for you, simpleton. But I believe in being patient with the challenged.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2015 10:26 pm
@snood,
Quote:
But I believe in being patient with the challenged.

Learn a new word besides racist. And stop with the challenged ****. Everyone here knows ridicule is about all you got left when you see the mess progressive policies have caused.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2015 01:40 am
@Baldimo,
You're not responsible for anything, but the fact that you let such comments rest shows exactly what sort of person you are. It also means that when you claim not to be a bigot, your inaction shows those words to be hollow lies.

People who aren't bigots challenge other bigots. You are quite happy acquiescing to such bigotry. That's what you are. Now just try to be honest for once.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2015 01:43 am
@hawkeye10,
I'm not surprised it shot over your head. You need to be able to construct a basic sentence first. You are a bigot, your outrage at being unable to use the n word confirms that, just as your appalling spelling and grammar confirms your stupidity.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2015 03:47 am
Consider THIS when you brainwashed republican vets cast a vote for president. Would a republican do this?

Obama Raises Pay For Our Soldiers, How Republicans Respond? They Sicken Me. Do They Sicken You?
http://www.greenvillegazette.com/obama-raises-pay-for-our-soldiers-how-republicans-respond-they-sicken-me-do-they-sicken-you/

0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2015 04:10 am
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/12088398_10208215397610598_3665945400404323595_n.jpg?oh=3ccad44f26e35f80240bdab8d80007e2&oe=568E17E7
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2015 04:25 am
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t34.0-12/12165952_1659393604345015_1151400225_n.jpg?oh=d18a6d119ec0780ce3c5a43123f4fed7&oe=5624C79B
snood

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2015 05:44 am
Let's just take a brief look at those winsome Republicans and their present state of affairs.
The person they started out thinking was their presumptive, probable nominee (Shrub II)has proven to be as big a dunce as his fumbly brother, and even worse at campaigning. Polling in consistent single digits and needing a foot-from-mouth extraction every other day, he's not even good for comic fodder.

The person leading their nominee polls for months and months is a self-promoting, know-nothing huckster (Hard Stumping Trump)whose claim to fame is hosting mindless reality shows and betting inherited money on garish real estate. The republicans are so ******* clueless that they keep getting quoted privately wondering how the hell to get rid of him and publicly talking about what a great president he'd be.

The chairman of the party has just been quoted saying he's scared about the future of their party, and that if they don't win in 2016 they're "cooked" for years.

They are pro-nothing, advocates for nothing. They inspire nothing but hate for the opposition and division among themselves. Their only pitiable supporters on forums like these don't even try to put up a facade of touting their attributes (there ain't any), but rather spend all their time smearing the Democrats and insulting the Democrat's supporters.

Yeah. They're in great shape. Formidable. Scary. LOL.

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2015 07:03 am
@ehBeth,
I used to believe racism was fizzling out, they were an aging and dying population.

I was wrong. Its as virulent as ever, just a little more guarded in their language.

I am sorry you couldn't give the US a bit of a chance, any positive values you might be able to impart would have only helped.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2015 07:06 am
@TheCobbler,
Bwaaaaa-hahahahahahahaha!
0 Replies