Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2020 04:57 am

can't decide which one i like better...

https://i.imgur.com/5smYbkr.jpg

or

https://i.imgur.com/lSTf4Z1.jpg

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2020 07:46 am
@coldjoint,
Stupid people who deny the obvious are the country's problem, joint. How many years now have you been ranting there is no racism?
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2020 07:50 am
@oralloy,
Congratulations. Once again you've proved my point.
oralloy

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2020 08:25 am
@MontereyJack,
Actually what I did was point out all the factual errors in your post.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2020 08:26 am
@MontereyJack,
Falsely accusing people of stupidity is just as goofy as falsely accusing them of racism.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2020 11:05 am
@oralloy,
How about lying through your ass?
oralloy

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2020 11:07 am
@RABEL222,
You are indeed wrong to spout lies. You should try to do better.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2020 11:12 am
@Region Philbis,
What fascist thing has Trump done? Which one of his policies are fascist? I have asked this question many times and never get an answer.

Fascism is a projection from the Left, they are the fascists. They are exploiting Black people to do their dirty work and use violence for them.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2020 11:13 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Stupid people who deny the obvious are the country's problem

Don't be so hard on yourself.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2020 01:11 pm
@coldjoint,
Notice who it was in reply to
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2020 01:26 pm
@coldjoint,
Strange, isn't it., that black people in massive numbers disagree with you, but you are convinced that you, being white, know better than they do.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2020 01:35 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
that black people in massive numbers disagree with you

How would you know?
Quote:
being white
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2020 01:40 pm
@coldjoint,
I look at election results
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2020 01:43 pm
@oralloy,
Joint started the mistaken attacks on what he called stupid people. I set him straight.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2020 01:45 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:

I look at election results

So do I, Trump is the president, and will be again. Flooding this forum and social media will not matter in November people are smarter than your leaders think. Progessives treat their own like they are stupid and those people are dumb enough to put up with it.
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2020 02:29 pm
Evidence mounts of far-right extremists' violent chicanery at police protests around the nation
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/6/3/1950018/-Evidence-mounts-of-far-right-extremists-violent-chicanery-at-police-protests-around-the-nation

Comment:
Privileged far right republicans believe that they have the right to loot and riot as long as they blame someone else for it.

The irony of Trump hiding in the bunker from his own party...

And who is going to pay for the army being called out to quell right-wing looters and rioters?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2020 02:32 pm
@coldjoint,
aPeople are clearly smarter than the sheep you think they are. Biden keeps rising in the polls, up 11 points now, above 50%. Trump keeps pulling stupid ****, like gassing peaceful protestors so he can pose for a photo op, standing infront of a church with chin outthrust holding a bible aloft and saying absolutely nothing. Retired Marine generals break their traditional silence to say unprecedentally he's a threat to American democracy. He's pathetic and he's in troble with the American people and he's starting toflail around wildly and demonize even more parts of the public. Vote blue in 2020. Save America.
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2020 02:39 pm
@MontereyJack,
I can't help but think that creating a right-wing, "uneducated" mob of rioters and looters is not going to work out well for Fox News and the republicans.

This why some female snakes give birth to their young by dropping them from trees, so they don't turn around and bite them.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2020 03:10 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
I can't help but think that creating a right-wing, "uneducated" mob of rioters and looters

The AG has evidence the Left is behind the violence. You have accusations, Barr has proof.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2020 03:15 pm
@coldjoint,
Evidence the right too is behind the violence and looting also.