Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

izzythepush

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 05:57 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

FRANK! WELCOME!

So nice to have you here chatting in this thread!

One of the most often heard comments from the blokes was, "We don't have the accent, you bloody buggers do”
[/quote]

We don’t use accent that way, not any more at least. Americans seem to use the term to mean different. They don’t have accents, others do.

We don’t use it that way, we use it to describe how people speak. Everybody has an accent, I have an accent, you have an accent, everybody who speaks English has an accent.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 06:01 am
@Frank Apisa,
People do, mostly snotty adolescents who pull faces do **** like that. Whenever I’ve seen it I’ve had a right go at them. The sentries may not be able to respond but I bloody can.

Last time they ran off with their tails between their legs and Igot a look of gratitude from the poor soldier.

Just because they’re dressed in ceremonial dress doesn’t mean they’re not real soldiers. This is just one part of the job, they’ve also seen active service in Iraq and Afghanistan amongst others.
0 Replies

livinglava

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 08:21 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

So I take it your car broke down on the way to Woodstock....

How do my posts look way up in the sky as they sail overhead?
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 08:50 am
@livinglava,
Like bird **** landing on your own broken down car.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 09:08 am
@neptuneblue,
Have you considered Ll’s extreme reaction to a very innocuous question about whether she’d been to the UK?

That’s what got me thinking. It’s only a personal question if you’ve got something to hide, if say you’re a recluse, too scared to step outside for whatever reason.

This seems to a feature of all these far right extremists, they’re all full of **** and fear, scared of their own shadows.
livinglava

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 09:42 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Have you considered Ll’s extreme reaction to a very innocuous question about whether she’d been to the UK?

That’s what got me thinking. It’s only a personal question if you’ve got something to hide, if say you’re a recluse, too scared to step outside for whatever reason.

This seems to a feature of all these far right extremists, they’re all full of **** and fear, scared of their own shadows.

You're the one who has to attack people constantly for fear of whatever causes you to be so aggressively left wing. Sometimes people overcompensate to hide the extreme right feelings they hold deep down inside. It shows through when you are saying things like 'American food is unfit for human consumption.' You don't quite make it to the level of calling other human beings sub-human, but you flirt with it because that's where your mind is in terms of superiority/inferiority status thinking.
livinglava

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 09:45 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

Like bird **** landing on your own broken down car.

My posts go over your head because you fail to put effort into understanding anyone who is not on your side.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 10:08 am
@livinglava,
I’m not attacking you, I asked a simple question and you acted in what only could be described as an extreme manner.

There’s nothing remotely personal about asking if someone has visited a country. Unless you’re Ci, who seems to have been everywhere, there are loads of countries most people won’t have visited.

Your reaction was extreme, I was just speculating why that would be.

My “attacks” are all based on observation. You are extremely narrow minded and obsessed with other people’s sex lives. You are an atrocious communicator who is verbose to the extreme. You’re under the illusion that this makes you appear intelligent, but your inability to construct a basic sentence means that you often spout gibberish or word salad.

You can’t give a straight answer to a straight question, often referring to aforementioned word salad in another vain attempt to appear enigmatic. All you’re doing is confirming your inability to communicate.

A mark of intelligence is the ability to communicate clearly and effectively. You fail on both counts.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 10:08 am
@livinglava,
Your posts do not go over my head. I choose a different path with you, to not engage in rhetoric designed to make you seem smarter than what you are.

If basic humor escapes your attention, then you should really look at yourself, not me.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 10:21 am
@neptuneblue,
That’s one of Ll’s common tactics, to claim her posts go over people’s heads.

It’s a way of avoiding having to explain anything, because that’s something she’s incapable of.

Next she’ll post a load of gibberish and berate us all for not getting her.

The problem is we do get her, she’s not remotely intelligent.
livinglava

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 10:37 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

That’s one of Ll’s common tactics, to claim her posts go over people’s heads.

Did you read my post to which she responded that my car broke down on the way to Woodstock? What does that post-response suggest other than that what I said went over her head?

Quote:
It’s a way of avoiding having to explain anything, because that’s something she’s incapable of.

I explain everything and certain people just intentionally shun me, like you, out of hate and the will to be exclusive.

Quote:
Next she’ll post a load of gibberish and berate us all for not getting her.

The problem is we do get her, she’s not remotely intelligent.

All you do is provoke fights because all you care about is superiority/inferiority issues. Total egotist hiding your own right-wing extremism behind the mask of left-wing causes.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 10:48 am
@livinglava,
You’re an idiot, pointing that out does nothing for one’s ego. For that you would need a least a glimmer of intelligence, and you don’t.

Sorry.
oralloy

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 10:50 am
@izzythepush,
Your reliance on childish name-calling is reflection of your limitations, not a reflection on those who you spout name-calling at.
0 Replies

livinglava

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 11:15 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You’re an idiot, pointing that out does nothing for one’s ego. For that you would need a least a glimmer of intelligence, and you don’t.

Sorry.

It's ok. It would affect me more if I had a sense that you were anything less than completely biased by political factionalism.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 11:28 am
@livinglava,
That’s exactly the response an idiot would give, one who would rather hide their heads in the sand than face reality.

I’ve given reasons for why I know you’re an idiot, none of which you’re remotely capable of addressing because you don’t have the wherewithal.

I only call stupid people stupid, and as you’ve repeatedly pointed out the stupidest posters on A2K are all rabidly right wing. That’s not to say all right wing posters are stupid. There’s a couple of very intelligent right wing posters.

Take Georgebob for example, he’s right wing, and I’ve made it very clear I detest his politics. I’ve accused him of all sorts but I’ve never called him stupid because he’s not, he’s very intelligent. That doesn’t mean to say he’s not wrong about a lot of things.

Your stupidity has nothing to do with your politics, but it may explain why.

Now you can go back to sticking your head in the sand.
oralloy

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 11:29 am
@livinglava,
Don't let the name-callers bother you. If they had an intelligent argument, they would present it.

They engage in childish name-calling because they have nothing intelligent to say.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 11:39 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
That’s exactly the response an idiot would give, one who would rather hide their heads in the sand than face reality.

Where was your head while thousands of girls, children, were raped by Islamic gangs? That was the reality, and still is.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 12:02 pm
America or Trump

0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 12:18 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I think of (most) US newscasters as not having accents.

They are chosen for the job to read the news because they speak clearly and are understandable to a majority of people.

In the US there are many states where the people are known for having accents. Some of these accents are very pronounced, regardless, the news casters of these states all seem to have this generic (no accent) speech pattern.

Also in New York where in that city alone there are several New York accents, yet, the people hired to do the news do not have them.

Broken English and accents are a big deal breaker for getting hired to read the news.

This may be why in the US we have a concept of speaking without an accent.

Smile
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 12:29 pm

https://i.imgur.com/p8GUAR6.jpg