Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

oralloy

Reply Thu 21 May, 2020 12:34 pm
@livinglava,
livinglava wrote:
So your point is that witch-hunting them back produces a balance of power?

In a perfect world, progressives would decide that maybe it would be best to stop their witch hunts once people start standing up to them. But progressives being the malevolent scum that they are, I doubt that they will ever do that.

And if progressives insist on continuing their witch hunts, then yes. At least giving them a dose of their own medicine will produce a balance of power.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 21 May, 2020 12:48 pm
@oralloy,
Malevolent right wing nonsense.
oralloy

Reply Thu 21 May, 2020 12:52 pm
@MontereyJack,
What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 21 May, 2020 05:22 pm

https://i.imgur.com/qnVg6gk.jpg
Region Philbis

Reply Thu 21 May, 2020 05:32 pm

https://i.imgur.com/Z8gDWiI.jpg
coldjoint

Reply Thu 21 May, 2020 05:38 pm
@Region Philbis,
He still has the odor of McCain's weenie on his breath. He has 0 credibility. A professional crybaby. Laughing Laughing Laughing
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 21 May, 2020 06:01 pm
@coldjoint,
You sure have developed a liking to Trump's stinkin' weenie Coldjoint.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 21 May, 2020 06:06 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
You sure have developed a liking to Trump's stinkin' weenie Coldjoint.

Trump's policies are good for this country. I do not care about his weenie, that guy lived on McCain's.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 21 May, 2020 06:27 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/qnVg6gk.jpg

Democrats hate voters. The feeling is mutual.
oralloy

Reply Thu 21 May, 2020 06:28 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/Z8gDWiI.jpg

The Democrats who hate Mr. Trump are little different from the Democrats who hated Mr. Lincoln.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 21 May, 2020 09:40 pm
@oralloy,
More people vote democratic than republican. Hillary was the choice of far more voters than trump. the polls consistently show more support for biden than trump. Your usual nonsense.
oralloy

Reply Thu 21 May, 2020 10:44 pm
@MontereyJack,
Progressives only win elections when they cheat.

Like the progressive hero Stalin once said: "I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how. But what is extraordinarily important is this: who will count the votes, and how."

That's why progressives are relying on forged internet signatures in their efforts to impose gay rights legislation on Michigan. They can't win the honest way.
Sturgis

Reply Thu 21 May, 2020 11:14 pm
@oralloy,
One thing is for sure, the average scuzzball Trumpite doesn't know the meaning of truth. Or dignity. Or honesty. Or The Constitution. Or really much of anything other than their disgusting continued self-serving, selfl-absorption.
oralloy

Reply Thu 21 May, 2020 11:16 pm
@Sturgis,
Note the reality that it's always progressives who are saying that the truth is a lie.

And it's always progressives who are trying to violate the Constitution for no reason.
Sturgis

Reply Thu 21 May, 2020 11:28 pm
@oralloy,
So, you are rebranding the word Progressive in an attempt to attract people to your warped thinking?
goldberg

Reply Thu 21 May, 2020 11:30 pm
@oralloy,
You can't imagine how many foreigners also abominate Trump's policies and his specious claim that everything is fine in America. Most folk living in European also oppugn his judgement when it comes to dealing with Putin's Russia; they just take a scunner against his willingness to truckle to Putin's demands as if they were "bedfriends". Moreover, your idol Trump even vaunted the despotic Kim family in North Korea without considering the feelings of its military allies fearful of North Korean militarism in Asia. It's a bad move because doing this would militate against America's efforts to bolster military alliances in Asia, while giving North Korea cover to conduct more missile tests. Reagan wouldn't have countenanced Trump's move to suck up to win Kim's admiration. Worst yet, the skittish Kim seems to have refused to defuse military tensions and extirpate despotism; he only acts like a submissive sort when Trump and China promise him that they will send more aid to North Korea.

The New Yorker magazine’s Jiayang Fan, who was born in China and moved to America later on, wrote an article years ago suggesting that lots of Chinese netizens were gleeful at first when Trump got elected because they thought a business man like Trump would not assign blame and reprimand China; instead, they argued Trump would agitate for economic cooperation between America and China. Yet such fantasies were dashed by Trump's trade war with China and Trump's dogged determination to pounce on Huawei, which has had business dealings with Iran through a Hong Kong outfit, according to an articled published by a local newspaper in Hong Kong.

Now most Chinese citizens are resentful of Trump, calling him one of the worst presidents in human history. And even the fact that Trump chivvied his granddaughter to study Chinese can't mitigate their vehement criticisms of Trump. Therefore, one could argue that his China policy is a dud.

On the other hand, I'd hazard a guess that Trump's foreign critics would be delighted to have a contumacious leader like Trump roiling America's political system and eroding Americans' confidence.

Just keep voting for Trump if you don't mind becoming an American traitor who turns his back on democracy and simply tries to aggrandize the Republican Party's power with other conservative wets. This kind of partisanship and power grab, for the most part, just play into hands of America's foes who are enthusiastic about promoting the message that America has been rattled by political polarization.

America doesn't belong to the Republican Party or the Democratic Party; it belongs to every American regardless of their ages, political leanings and social status. It's beyond the race to boot. Not just Black Lives Matter, every live matters in America.

It's disconcerting that you and Trump just can't comprehend this and keep clapping back against liberal's calls to protect the rules-based order with jejune opinions and even snarky, derisive comments designed to belittle liberalism, pretending to be worthies.

I don't want to conceal the fact that I'm just a bit player who doesn't have a say in pushing for social justice, since grandees wouldn't want to take the trouble to listen to commoners' grumblings unless they need their votes. Yet I still don't want to be a Trump's slave and help him spread Covid-19 falsehoods and stir up hatred against foreign nations as a human being. And it's by no means a futile move for people to come out gunning for the virtues of liberalism or affirm the belief that Enlightenment values still matter today.

That's the rocket fuel of social activism or human progress.
goldberg

Reply Thu 21 May, 2020 11:46 pm
@goldberg,
keep clapping back against liberals' calls to protect the rules-based order.
it belongs to every American regardless of its age.
oralloy

Reply Thu 21 May, 2020 11:50 pm
@goldberg,
Progressives are not liberals. They oppose the fundamental tenets of liberalism. They should be challenged whenever they try to label themselves as liberals.

Note: "Liberalism is a political and moral philosophy based on liberty, consent of the governed and equality before the law. Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but they generally support free markets, free trade, limited government, individual rights, capitalism, democracy, secularism, gender equality, racial equality, internationalism, freedom of speech, freedom of the press and freedom of religion."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism

That's nearly the exact opposite of progressivism.

I'm not sure what you are referring to by rules based order, but progressives routinely violate people's civil liberties for no reason other than their own sadistic pleasure. It is proper that they are opposed when they do that.

Progressives also abuse the law to conduct witch hunts against people who disagree with their ideology. Again it is proper to oppose them when they do that.
oralloy

Reply Thu 21 May, 2020 11:52 pm
@goldberg,
goldberg wrote:
You can't imagine how many foreigners also abominate Trump's policies and his specious claim that everything is fine in America.

I really don't care what anyone thinks of Mr. Trump.

goldberg wrote:
It's disconcerting that you and Trump just can't comprehend this and keep clapping back against liberal's calles to protect the rules-based order with jejune opinions and even snarky, derisive comments designed to belittle liberalism, pretending to be worthies.

Progressives are bad people, and it is legitimate to condemn them when they commit atrocities.
oralloy

Reply Thu 21 May, 2020 11:54 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
So, you are rebranding the word Progressive in an attempt to attract people to your warped thinking?

No. Progressives really are the menace that I describe them as.

There is nothing warped about making a stand against progressives and the atrocities that they commit.

I'm not trying to attract anything, but people with morals and integrity are certainly welcome to join me in opposing the progressive menace.
0 Replies