Boyfriend Lost Interest In Sex?

dsh123

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2015 11:46 pm
I've been with my boyfriend for 5 months now. We use to have sex everyday (as most people do in new relationships). Lately, he's been less interested in having sex. I understand that passion doesn't last forever, but he seems to want it maybe once a week week and will turn me down if I try a lot of the time. We are very much in love and have so much fun together, and he'll do things like grab my butt or comment on how my boobs look, but once we her into bed he's "too tired". We're 24 and 25 and both attractive- I still want it all the time and am feeling really hurt and rejected that he doesn't. How should i take it, and What should I do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 317 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Eliusa

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2015 08:31 am
@dsh123,
Masturbate until he will crawl back to you and beg for sex.
At 25...weird. Is there anyone else for him?
dsh123

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2015 11:38 am
@Eliusa,
I really don't think so. He works until 11 at night at a place I worked at for 4 years. He calls me every night when he gets home and most nights he gives me the keys to wait at his place for him. He'll hand me his phone and ask me to text his friends while he's driving. He's also been cheated on before and always has horrible things to say about people who cheat, so for all of those reasons I really don't think he's cheating.

One thing though, I found out early in our relationship that he's been depressed for years and recently went off medication. I know this can affect your sec drive in a huge way, but before me he was kind of promiscuous, and when we were first together we had sex at least once a day, so I guess I'm taking it kind of personally.
Eliusa

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2015 01:04 pm
@dsh123,
Research on his drugs and see if this can help.
And yes, depression is a bitch.
If you know he was on and now off - why are you going nuts?
He might just a guy with low sex drive and if you need sex - get out and find someone who is having one to match yours. Don't waste your time. It is not returnable.
0 Replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2015 03:44 pm
@dsh123,
Quote:
I found out early in our relationship that he's been depressed for years and recently went off medication.

That has a huge impact . Give him some time.
0 Replies