Does this guy in one of my classes like me?

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2015 04:09 pm
There's a guy in my class and I've been bumping into him a quite a few times- just enough to make me curious. The first time something weird happened was recently. I was just heading to my last class when he stopped me in the hall. He said "Hey, see you in class." (As we both have the same last period) And gave me a smirk, then left. When I arrived at my next class, he was standing near the door, and as soon as I walked in, he said "There she is!" I assumed that he was rubbing in my face that he got to class before me, but what didn't make sense is that it was second semester, and he already knew prior that he beat me to class. As we dismissed the same day, he brushed past me out the door, nearly knocking me off my feet, and turned around and simply smirked. The next day, I was leaving my class and we slammed into each other. He raised his arm and I don't know what he was trying to do. When he saw me later he said sorry and when someone asked, he said that he gave me a hug, clarifying he saw it as one and it wasn't my imagination. Is he just super clumsy and awkward or is he trying to send me some obscure message?

(Also, this kid is somewhat popular, funny, but can be really awkward sometimes)

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,158 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2015 04:29 pm
@Lunangelia,
If you're still at primary school and he's about 10 years old you should get excited. Otherwise keep looking....
Lunangelia

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2015 05:02 pm
@Pearlylustre,
Lol no, we are both 14/15 XD
0 Replies