Saddam shipped out his WMD?

Acquiunk

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 01:34 pm
They were dressed to well for the average interstellar traveller.
0 Replies

JustanObserver

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 01:35 pm
Of course the weapons were shipped out, which goes to show that Bush was right....

Unless they actually find weapons of mass destruction, which goes to show that Iraq did have them and Bush was right...

So any Bush supporter has their argument cut out from them from the start.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 01:38 pm
Lightwizard wrote:
I know a lot of 50's plus straight females who love Barry -- no self-respecting gay would listen to him.

Alright already lightwizard, you win LOL. doglover gives up.
How about an alien joke then...

One day, a space ship landed in a farmer's field and a Martian man and his wife got out and introduced themselves to the farmer and his wife. As a token of his friendship, the farmer immediately invited the Martian couple into his home and begged them to stay for the evening and have dinner, so the Martians agreed. Later that night, the Martian man explained how, on their planet, it was customary to swap partners as a token of friendship. The farmer, not wanting to offend his alien neighbors, readily agreed.
Then, the Martian man took the farmer's wife in one bedroom while the farmer took the Martian woman in another bedroom. They had been having sex for about an hour when the Martian man asked the farmer's wife "Well, how do you like having sex with a Martian? How does it feel?"
The farmer's wife replied "It needs to be a little bigger around." So the Martian man twisted his right ear and presto, his penis became bigger around.
About an hour later, the Martian man asked the farmer's wife again "How does it feel now?"
The farmer's wife responded "I think it needs to be a little longer." So the Martian man twisted his left ear and presto, his penis became longer.
The next morning, after their alien neighbors had left, the farmer and his wife were having coffee at the breakfast table and the farmer asked his wife "How was the Martianman?" To this, the farmer's wife replied "Fine. And how about the Martian woman?"
The farmer replied "That damn bitch yanked on my ******* ears all night long!"
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 01:39 pm
Confessing that I actually bought a couple of Richard Simmons videos and his 'stretchy ropes', I'm not sure that this would confirm any degree of gayness. Barry Manilow? Hmm. That's a toughy. How about they were all wearing white heels and carrying Guchi handbags?

Naw erase that. If they were gay they'd have better taste.

Oh well.....back to the drawing board.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 02:10 pm
Somebody on another forum tried the same link for WMDs. It didn't work over there either.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 03:09 pm
I think whoever tried to hijack this thread should be severely criticised
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 03:16 pm
I thought space aliens and Iraqi WMD's were more or less the same things, unidentifiable foreign objects.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 03:19 pm
lol farmerman, it was my thread and I really don't mind.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 09:30 am
Colin Powell cheerfully consumed another plate of crow on Tim Russert this morning and given the Meet the Press Palm Award (a plastic palm tree) for creating camera work on his previous interview.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 09:58 am
Could the editor be Carl Rove?
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 10:21 am
BBB
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=26590&highlight=
0 Replies