The Bride Of Christ

timur

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2015 03:53 pm
@neologist,
The good thing about it is that soon it will be pointless to deal with the crap the bible asserts..
neologist

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2015 04:02 pm
@timur,
Many would be surprised to learn what the bible actually asserts.
The clergy have done that thorough a job of obfuscation.
timur

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2015 04:07 pm
@neologist,
You'll leave this world content that you know what the bible asserts.

As you'll become part of the whole, your fusion with god will become perfect.

Don't forget to send me a word saying all is well..
neologist

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2015 04:19 pm
@timur,
timur wrote:
. . . Don't forget to send me a word saying all is well..
Wouldn't be possible since the bible makes it quite clear that when your'e dead, you're dead.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2015 04:32 pm
@timur,
izzythepush is crap
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2015 04:35 pm
@neologist,
Your wrong. What was written before was for our learning. And what we learned was to not be like them. Or do what they done.

Rom 15:4
4 For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope.
(NKJ)

neologist

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2015 04:44 pm
@Squeakybro,
That is precisely the demeanor that controverts your assertions.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2015 04:50 pm
@Squeakybro,
Since you appear to be grasping, I'll ignore the obvious misapplication of your post to all the faithful ones we are told to emulate. I'd like to read your explanation of how Genesis 3:15 is no longer relevant.

(There are more examples, BTW.)
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2015 05:07 pm
@Squeakybro,
So much for turning the other cheek. Charlatans are so easy to spot.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2015 05:09 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

Your wrong.

The apostrophe, the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2015 05:22 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
izzythepush is crap
Did you forget this?
Quote:
Return evil for evil to no one. (Romans 12:17)
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2015 06:25 pm
@neologist,
No I didn't forget. But when the Spirit says enough is enough He can give you this verse. That is when we stop turning the other cheek. And izzy is a dog. Or swine.

Matt 7:6
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
(NKJ)

neologist

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2015 09:11 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
"Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
(NKJ)
That would cause you to refrain from further posts. It is not a license to insult.

Now. Let's get to Genesis 3:15. . . .
izzythepush

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2015 01:22 am
@neologist,
Just for sake of argument let's assume there is a holy spirit and it's capable of entering certain individuals.

SB is not a prophet for the following reasons.

1 If the Holy Spirit was capable of making its vessels speak so that everyone could hear it in their mother tongue, it would not struggle so much with the apostrophe.
2 It wouldn't be so easily riled.
3 It wouldn't resort to insults.
4 It wouldn't spread hate about people who can't help how they were born

Squeaky Bro is a hate filled pustule, a creature who wouldn't know the light of the world if it bit him on the arse.
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2015 09:02 am
@izzythepush,
lololo Look at what you just said. You don't have the Holy Spirit because you don't even know who He is. And your going to assume that you can judge one who does have Him
That is arrogance, and deception. Without the Holy Spirit your not even spiritual yet.

1 Cor 2:15
15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 2:9-14
9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
(NKJ)

izzythepush

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2015 09:10 am
@Squeakybro,
I can spot a fraud, (and a delusional one at that,) a mile off. Quoting scripture doesn't make you any less of one.

At the end of the day you're way too stupid to fool anyone except yourself.
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2015 11:27 am
@izzythepush,
Well its obvious you would have persecuted Jesus also.

John 15:20-21
20 "Remember the word that I said to you, 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also.
21 "But all these things they will do to you for My name's sake, because they do not know Him who sent Me.
(NKJ)

korkamann

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2015 01:20 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
Squeakybro wrote:
izzythepush is crap

neologist wrote:
Did you forget this?
Quote:
Return evil for evil to no one. (Romans 12:17)

biblehub.com/matthew/5-39.htm
But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.
_________
It appears Squeakybro can talk the talk but unable to walk the walk.
neologist

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2015 03:07 pm
@korkamann,
korkamann wrote:
. . . It appears Squeakybro can talk the talk but unable to walk the walk.
He's not all that good at talking the talk, either.
Still doing the a2k sashay, avoiding my question about Genesis 3:15.
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2015 03:52 pm
@korkamann,
That is where you need to be. But the Spirit gave me this one. So this is where I'm at.

6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
(NKJ)