The Bride Of Christ

Squeakybro

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2015 08:58 pm
@Ionus,
lol I have never been able to memorise anything. But the Holy Spirit has a good memory.
Ionus

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2015 10:08 pm
@Squeakybro,
If you follow the Bible literally than do you follow the first giving of the law or Deuteronomy ?
Ionus

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2015 10:10 pm
When Jesus turned water into wine it wasnt a miracle. He was using his power as King of the Jews to allow the peasants who were guests at a wedding ceremony to drink wine with the upper class instead of sitting outside and drinking water.
Smileyrius

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 01:14 am
@Squeakybro,
Because Squeaky, the letter was written to Timothy. Sure, it is published in the bible for our admonition, but are you suggesting that Timothy did not receive the letter?

Timothy was a Christian, THINK squeaky, you advocate not thinking beyond what is written, I am only asking you to think about what IS written.

2Timothy from 10 onwards.
these were Pauls words.
"that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus."
Paul referred to the holy scriptures that TIMOTHY had known from childhood. The "new testament" was not written and collated yet.

As a Christian minister, what holy scriptures made Timothy wise for salvation?
Setanta

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 01:37 am
Wait a minute, what? You are advising a fanatical christian to think ? ! ? ! ?

That is so unfair.
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 06:05 am
@Ionus,
The new testament literally says to not go by the old testament.
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 06:07 am
@Ionus,
He was divorcing His carnal family.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 06:15 am
@Smileyrius,
I think your forgetting that scripture is the written Word that Jesus spoke. So from the time Jesus first spoke we had scripture. It didn't have to be written or collated to be scripture.
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 06:17 am
@Setanta,
You do know that you were not invited to come on this thread. And if you don't like what you see you can always leave.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 06:25 am
@Squeakybro,
You do know that you were not invited to come on to A2K. And if you don't like what you see you can always leave.
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 06:33 am
@izzythepush,
I was sent.

John 3:34
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
(NKJ)

izzythepush

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 06:38 am
@Squeakybro,
No you weren't, you're delusional. If , however,you were sent, it can only have been to discredit Christianity and Christians. Now who would want to do that?
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 06:55 am
@izzythepush,
lol You should read what you wrote. That is called an oxymoron. But God sent me and if you have a problem with that take it up with God. And let me know how that comes out.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 07:33 am
@Squeakybro,
I don't need you to explain words to me. You see everything through the distorting glass of your own delusions. You're away with the fairies, and that's pretty obvious to everyone else on the thread.

I don't want to be accused of speaking for others, so if anybody else actually thinks Squeaky talks to the Holy Spirit and was sent here by God please say so.

I expect a deafening silence, but I don't mind admitting I could be wrong.

neologist

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 08:02 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
The new testament literally says to not go by the old testament.
So, Genesis 3:15 is irrelevant?
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 08:06 am
@izzythepush,
you said
No you weren't, you're delusional. If , however, you were sent,

I said
I really didn't understand you. No I wasn't sent, and yes I were sent.

You sure are filled with a lot of bitter envy. It has destroyed a lot of people.
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 08:08 am
@neologist,
It is to me.
Smileyrius

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 08:12 am
@Squeakybro,
which concordance are you consulting for your definition of the greek word translated as scripture?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 08:18 am
@Squeakybro,
You do realize it refers to Jesus' sacrifice and Satan's eventual destruction,,don't you?

Is it a promise not to be fulfilled?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 08:37 am
@Squeakybro,
Why would anyone envy you? You're a semi literate half wit living in a fantasy world. There's nothing to envy.

Here's a bit of scripture for you.

And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

Matthew 10 14.

You've not been welcomed, so do what your God commanded you to do and bog off. Or are you saying you know better than Jesus?
0 Replies