The Bride Of Christ

izzythepush

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 08:41 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

you said
No you weren't, you're delusional. If , however, you were sent,

I said
I really didn't understand you. No I wasn't sent, and yes I were sent.

You sure are filled with a lot of bitter envy. It has destroyed a lot of people.

You could learn to use the quote function. And you clearly have a real problem with English. I said you weren't sent. However, if you insist on the fantasy that something did send you then look at the results. Your presence here has clearly tarnished the reputation of Christianity. So if something sent you it clearly wasn't God.
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 09:12 am
@izzythepush,
ROFLOL you are the ultimate in arrogance. Do you speak for God now? How did you come up with the idea that I wasn't sent? Pride, arrogance, or just idiot.
Ionus

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 09:17 am
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Do you speak for God now?
It seems to me a lot of believers of the OT are telling God how he created the universe. Exactly which part of the Creation process do they think they understand anyway because that would be a good start to argue with science. But tell me how you know the Devil didn't interfere with the translating or recording of the NT ? There are now about 50 different versions. Which one do you use (I think I saw your quotes from the KJ Version).
izzythepush

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 09:35 am
@Squeakybro,
You're the one claiming to speak for God. I just quoted a bit of scripture back at you, which you chose to ignore. So you can add hypocrisy to your long list of attributes.
Ionus

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 10:25 am
@Squeakybro,
John 5:39 English Standard Version (ESV)

39 You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness about me,
izzythepush

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 10:31 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
I don't want to be accused of speaking for others, so if anybody else actually thinks Squeaky talks to the Holy Spirit and was sent here by God please say so.

I expect a deafening silence, but I don't mind admitting I could be wrong.

Since I posted this, three others have posted on this thread, Neologist, Ionus and Smilyrius. None of them have availed themselves of the opportunity to say they think Squeaky was sent by God. Looks like it's 3-0 to me, or if you include mine and Squeaky's opinions 4-1. Still a healthy football score.
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 10:36 am
@Ionus,
Do you know who satan is?
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 10:37 am
@izzythepush,
No I'm the claiming the Holy Spirit is speaking for God. And I just happen to know the Holy Spirit.
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 10:39 am
@Ionus,

John 14:6
6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me

0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 10:42 am
@izzythepush,
You poor ignorant soul. Don't you know the majority is always wrong. Your part of the many, I am part of the few

Matt 7:13-14
13 "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.
14 "Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
(NKJ)

John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
(NKJ)

izzythepush

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 10:43 am
@Squeakybro,
Nah, you know nuts.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 10:44 am
@Squeakybro,
You're always wrong, demonstrably and constantly.
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 10:47 am
@izzythepush,
lolol Are you referring to me knowing you?
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 10:49 am
@izzythepush,
Do you ever get tired of being wrong about everything??
izzythepush

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 11:04 am
@Squeakybro,
When I'm wrong I admit it, but as far as you're concerned I'm spot on. You're clearly delusional, profoundly ignorant, short-tempered, hypocritical, intolerant, semi literate, extremely arrogant and rather dim. In short nothing that could be considered remotely spiritual.
Ionus

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 11:06 am
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Do you know who satan is?

At what stage of his development ?
He was originally a counsel to God, advising him of possibilities. Being the Devil's advocate so to speak. He didn't exist as an evil entity in the Jewish religion until the Jews were exiled to Babylon where they picked up Zarathustrian Dualism. He wasn't a "monster" until medieval Christians needed to scare the general masses into behaving and also took to painting a hell with fire. Highly imaginative and unsupported by scripture.
neologist

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 11:40 am
@Ionus,
Certainly a God powerful enough to inspire the Bible would have power sufficient to protect its integrity.
Ionus

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 11:52 am
@neologist,
Quote:
Certainly a God powerful enough to inspire the Bible would have power sufficient to protect its integrity.

Thats the hope. I guess it depends on what you think makes its integrity. Why does Creation have two versions for example. The NT has differing accounts of the same story, some details are left out of one Gospel but are the highlight of another...it can be rather confusing.
Smileyrius

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 12:16 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
I think your forgetting that scripture is the written Word that Jesus spoke. So from the time Jesus first spoke we had scripture. It didn't have to be written or collated to be scripture.

Quote:
which concordance are you consulting for your definition of the greek word translated as scripture?

Just collating this discussion for you Squeaky, for fear that you may have missed it. I appreciate you entertaining my ignorance. to save you time, I can see you have your hands full here, the Greek word translated ass "scripture" is "Graphé"
timur

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 12:29 pm
SmileyRius wrote:
the Greek word translated ass

Revealing Freudian slip? Laughing