The Bride Of Christ

Squeakybro

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2015 05:36 am
@wmwcjr,
There are good and bad on both sides of the stories. There problem is they want others to stand on their faith. And we all must stand on our own faith.
Are all diagnosis right? Do some people die from taking the doctors advice?
Yes. Do some people die from following the prescription? Yes. All you have to do is type in Bad Drugs in your computer and see.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2015 05:39 am
@Krumple,
I have seen two brothers told to take the cure for cancer and taking it die after two years. I was told to for my cancer 4 years ago and God told me not to. So I didn't and I'm doing just fine with my cancer.
Squeakybro

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2015 05:40 am
@izzythepush,
Yes God wrote the bible. And I have seen it work for 40 years now.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2015 07:47 am
@Squeakybro,
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3532/3755130245_d3c61ac90a.jpg
Squeakybro

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2015 08:01 am
@izzythepush,
izzy quite making faces at me.lolololol
izzythepush

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2015 08:01 am
@Squeakybro,
Anecdotes, especially such badly articulated ones mean nothing. Absolutely nothing, especially when there's every reason to doubt you're telling the truth.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2015 08:14 am
@Squeakybro,
That's your best come back yet, wholly unoriginal and utterly predictable, but head and shoulders above your usual dross, even though the phrasing leaves much to be desired. You may now be up to using the lavatory all on your own, like a big boy.

So why is the Gospel according to Luke not called the Gospel according to God, if God, not Luke, wrote it?

Squeakybro

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2015 11:04 am
@izzythepush,
You are really hard core aren't you. No sense of humor.
Squeakybro

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2015 11:07 am
@izzythepush,
lololoThe Spirit tells me to avoid stupid questions.

Titus 3:9
9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
(KJV)

Smileyrius

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2015 11:47 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
I'm laughing at your demons. The way they use you. The way you get all emotional. And to me it is funny

My friend, this was not a Christlike expression, and it is not the first. Forget not Matthew 5 verse 44.

Squeakybro

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2015 12:28 pm
@Smileyrius,
Your right. But izzy is not my enemy he/ she is just a heckler. Now when the Holy Spirit gives me this verse. I'm free to have a little fun with my hecklers.

Matt 7:6
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
(NKJ)

neologist

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2015 12:35 pm
@Squeakybro,
You should really answer that question, Squeaky.
You have us thinking you believe the gospel of Luke was written without the participation of Luke.
Or, that the Bible was simply dictated to men.
Squeakybro

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2015 12:50 pm
@neologist,
The bible was dictated to men by the Holy Spirit. What is wrong with that.
Squeakybro

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2015 12:56 pm
@neologist,
GOD IS NOT A DEMOCRATE He is a dictator.
Matt 10:11-14
11 "Now whatever city or town you enter, inquire who in it is worthy, and stay there till you go out.
12 "And when you go into a household, greet it.
13 "If the household is worthy, let your peace come upon it. But if it is not worthy, let your peace return to you.
14 "And whoever will not receive you nor hear your words, when you depart from that house or city, shake off the dust from your feet.
John 6:65-68
65 And He said, "Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father."
66 From that time many of His disciples went back and walked with Him no more.
67 Then Jesus said to the twelve, "Do you also want to go away?"
68 But Simon Peter answered Him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.
John 6:44-46
44 "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.
45 "It is written in the prophets, 'And they shall all be taught by God.' Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.
46 "Not that anyone has seen the Father, except He who is from God; He has seen the Father.
John 5:37
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
Matt 15:10-13
10 When He had called the multitude to Himself, He said to them, "Hear and understand:
11 "Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man."
12 Then His disciples came and said to Him, "Do You know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this saying?"
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.
Matt 16:2-6
2 He answered and said to them, "When it is evening you say, 'It will be fair weather, for the sky is red';
3 "and in the morning, 'It will be foul weather today, for the sky is red and threatening.' Hypocrites! You know how to discern the face of the sky, but you cannot discern the signs of the times.
4 "A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign shall be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah." And He left them and departed.
5 Now when His disciples had come to the other side, they had forgotten to take bread.
6 Then Jesus said to them, "Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and the Sadducees."
Matt 16:5
5 Now when His disciples had come to the other side, they had forgotten to take bread.
Matt 16:11-12
11 "How is it you do not understand that I did not speak to you concerning bread?-- but to beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees."
12 Then they understood that He did not tell them to beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and Sadducees.
Rom 3:21-23
21 But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets,
22 even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference;
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
Rom 9:13-21
13 As it is written, "Jacob I have loved, but Esau I have hated."
14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? Certainly not!
15 For He says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion."
16 So then it is not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy.
17 For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, "For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth."
18 Therefore He has mercy on whom He wills, and whom He wills He hardens.
19 You will say to me then, "Why does He still find fault? For who has resisted His will?"
20 But indeed, O man, who are you to reply against God? Will the thing formed say to him who formed it, "Why have you made me like this?"
21 Does not the potter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honor and another for dishonor?
Phil 2:12-14
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
14 Do all things without complaining and disputing,
2 Cor 6:17-18
17 Therefore "Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you."
18 "I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."
John 15:14-17
14 "You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.
15 "No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.
16 "You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.
17 "These things I command you, that you love one another.
(NKJ)
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2015 01:05 pm
@Squeakybro,
Plenty of foolish answers though.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2015 01:16 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

What's wrong is that none of the gospellers made such claims. The closest you can get is the claim that the Koran was revealed to Mohammed by the angel Gabriel.

You're getting your religions mixed up.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2015 01:39 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
But, of course, that is not correct. Bible writers wrote in their own words.

Nothing untrue. Just their own words.
Squeakybro

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2015 01:54 pm
@neologist,
Not so. The greatest prophet of all said it best.

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

neologist

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2015 02:22 pm
@Squeakybro,
Who is it who wrote about Jesus' words?

Same reason Jesus did not write anything to us himself.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2015 02:27 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

You are really hard core aren't you. No sense of humor.

Really? I'd like to see you do twenty minutes at the Comedy Store. Never mind. You asked for this.

So Squeakybro came across the people of Able2Know, for he was sorely troubled by the fun they were having. The voices in his head commanded him repeatedly to sucketh all the joy out of life whenever he could. Finally after being commanded 50 or so times the penny finally droppeth, for squeakybro was much addled in the brain and needed much prompting. And the denizens of A2K did marvel at the bollocks he spoke, for even though they had heard bollocks before from Gungasnake the addle pated who claimed Peruvians did rideth on the dinosaur and Smith & Wesson had a factory on Mars, never before had they heard such enormous, bouncy, and slightly cheesy, bollocks. They did wonder at how the speaker of such bollocks could walk and performeth other motor functions like goeth to the toilet and pooeth. For such motor functions requireth a brain and Squeakybro had none.

And the Atheists rejoiceth at such fuckwittery and stated here is proof that only the most cretinous of morons doth follow Christianity. And the Christians doth lamenteth deeply, crying unto the Lord their God, “Sheesh!” and “That’s all we bloody well need,” and “You don’t exactly make it easy.” But Squeakybro cared not, he spoke his bollocks long into the night and quoteth scripture he understandeth not, and told all those who recognised the bollocks for what they were that they were tormented by demons, for he had not the wit he was born with and could not understand why nobody agreed with him. And he did make a sacrifice of the English language which he spelled sakreeface. And all that did read his words, if words beeth the right word for such grunts, did feel a sense of despair that the human race had degenerated so that the words of Pierre Boulle did not seem that far-fetched after all. Squeaky bro cared not and laboured heavily in a game of tic tac toe with Dave the headless chicken, but he laboured in vain, for even a chicken with no head is wayeth smarter than Squeakybro the demented.