The Bride Of Christ

Squeakybro

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 02:12 pm
@izzythepush,
lol I have never claimed to be a prophet. Just a Christian.
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 02:14 pm
@Krumple,
lolol Your really an idiot. If you would read these revelations you would know the difference between emotions and affections.
Krumple

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 02:16 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

Perhaps he could tear out that page?

No, because then he would be reacting emotionally which would be under the influence of yet another demon. Unless tearing out a page falls under the category of "affection".
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 02:18 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

lolol Your really an idiot. If you would read these revelations you would know the difference between emotions and affections.

Can we put this one to rest and just have you realize that you are a nutcase? We all see it, so why don't you? Tinfoil hat on too tight again? Or maybe it's the blinders you have on? Not sure. Come join the rest of us in actual reality.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 02:19 pm
@wmwcjr,
It not only occurs today, but will be around till the end.

Rev 16:13-14
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 02:22 pm
@Smileyrius,
No that was His first time there it was all for affect on the people.
Anyway the new testament was not in affect while Jesus was alive. It was only in affect after His death.

Heb 9:16-17
16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 02:24 pm
@Krumple,
Again that was an affection. Boy do you people need help. And by the way you should remember that God can do a lot of things that you cant. Your not God.
neologist

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 02:52 pm
@Squeakybro,
Only one brain is allowed in your head.
You can't get around that by switching brains whenever it suits your exegesis.
Nor can you adjust definitions to fit
izzythepush

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 03:25 pm
@Squeakybro,
Most Christians don't claim to speak for God or Jesus. Your short term memory really is shot.

http://able2know.org/topic/260025-1#post-5818687<br />
Squeakybro wrote:

You see you talk about Him. I talk to Him. You left out the most important verse of all. The Holy Spirit is our teacher. He teaches us by (quoting) bringing to remembrance what Jesus has already said to US.

That sounds very much like you're putting yourself above everyone else, that you have some personal tete a tete relationship with God, in short a prophet. And I'm convinced you actually said you were one. I just don't have the time, energy or inclination to go through your posts Funny how when I said you weren't a prophet earlier, instead of agreeing with me you accused me of being possessed by demons. You can't have it both ways.

Also you may want to follow this link.

http://blog.oxforddictionaries.com/2011/03/affect-versus-effect/
izzythepush

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 03:27 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

If you would read these revelations you would know the difference between emotions and affections.

You don't know the difference between your and you're or effect and affect. You should sort that out before you start lecturing others on the differences between words.
Krumple

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 03:32 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

Again that was an affection. Boy do you people need help. And by the way you should remember that God can do a lot of things that you cant. Your not God.

Well sure. I never claimed to be a god. But lets do some reasoning for a second here. I know how much you avoid it and shun examinations of concepts but let's just do that for a second.

If god is logical and this god knows my mind, then it must know exactly what it would take to convince me. Yet I remain unconvinced. This god would also have to know that I am honest to the things that I reason out. But this god would also be more clever than I am in a way of attempting to avoid logical reasoning. It would see right past my attempts to dismiss something that I would find logical. Yet it still has not happened.

Am I requesting special attention? Perhaps. But this god would also know that what information that has already been provided is not adequate for me.

There is a limited number of possible reasons as to why.

Either it is waiting for a future time to present me with the proper information.

or

It already feels that I have had the proper information but this does not parallel my own thoughts so it can't be true.

or

no god exists in the first place to provide for me the proper information that would convince me.

or

this god just doesn't care to attempt to convince me.
neologist

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 05:00 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeaky, do you love God enough to learn proper grammar and use correct spelling when representing him?

It would be the least you could do, don't you think?
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 06:13 pm
@Krumple,
Your away out there is la la land. You really don't seem to get the idea. That God designed His world to oporate off His words. You have all this carnal reasoning that only comes from human wisdom(that satan likes to play with). And to you it makes sense. But not to me. I don't see any truth in human wisdom. I see God having lots of mercy waiting for humans to turn to him. And all they do is get more and more arrogant. Now if you want to know what God thinks about your reasoning. Go read the revelation on "Intellectual Idiots"
izzythepush

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 06:17 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

Your away out there is la la land.

This means nothing, it's not a sentence or even a phrase. It's completely meaningless.

Squeakybro wrote:
]That God designed His world to oporate off His words

Again, nonsense. Don't you even have spellcheck?

Stop trying to make a virtue about of being stupid. There's nothing good about it. The only idiot is you.
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 06:19 pm
@neologist,
Society uses websters and funk and wagnal for their dictionaries. But there no good for bible study. So people have to turn to nelsons and strongs dictionaries. Because they go deeper. And if you want to get a lot closer to God you use the revelations of Jesus Christ. Which go much deeper than any dictionaries.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 06:21 pm
@izzythepush,
Its apparent that you don't have a relationship with God. I do. Anyone can if they will study and go through what I went through. God offers it to everyone.
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 06:24 pm
@izzythepush,
I said
lololo Are you going to criticize Jesus because He never studied letters.

John 7:15
15 And the Jews marveled, saying, "How does this Man know letters, having never studied?"
(NKJ)
lolol Why don't you ask Jesus how He spells them.

your and you're or effect and affect
izzythepush

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 06:25 pm
@Squeakybro,
You don't have a relationship with reality. Those voices in your head aren't God, they're a symptom of schizophrenia .
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 06:26 pm
@neologist,
Do you love God enough to find the Holy Spirit He sent to teach you?

Matt 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
(NKJ)

0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 06:27 pm
@izzythepush,
Stop trying to make a virtue about of being stupid

I said
lololol