18

Sarah Palin running in 2016

1  
Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 07:30 pm
@RABEL222,
They tell the truth so often, it becomes a lie! Honest.

Blickers

2  
Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 09:26 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote Blickers:
For Republicans, the greater the percentage of the electorate that is minority, the less chance they have to win.

Quote Rabel22:
wish I could believe this, but when the election cycle begines the 1% is going to flood the airwaves with hundreds of millions of dollars of brainwashing pieces on the media. Most people believe what they hear on the radio and what they see on tv.

Hasn't worked that way so far. Blacks routinely vote Democratic by 90%, Hispanics by 70%, Asians a similar number. Plus the younger voters tend to vote Democratic. That's why the Republicans spend their time inventing "scandals" nobody can understand or care about-they are desperate to find something that connects with the voters.

1  
Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 05:12 pm
@Blickers,
Can you provide a list of scandals that the republicans have used?
Blickers

1  
Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 05:38 pm
@cicerone imposter,
This will take awhile to answer. I could give you a few off the top of my head, but I'll try to think a bit to give a fuller, but by no means complete, list of scandals the Republicans have used against the Clintons over the years.

1  
Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 05:48 pm
@Blickers,
Appreciate any info you can provide.

CostaCoffeeBob

2  
Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2016 04:56 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Not the brightest candle in the box. Why is she still addressed as "Governnor Palin", she resigned that office years ago. A failed politician.
Blickers

1  
Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2016 09:31 pm
@CostaCoffeeBob,
It is a custom once you achieve very high office to be addressed by that office even if it is in the past. So Bill Clinton or either of the Bushes are properly addressed as Mr. President. Former Governors are formally addressed as Governor, etc. Don't know if it goes all the way down to Mayor or not.

2  
Reply Sat 30 Jan, 2016 12:16 am
@Blickers,
You can call an exmayor, Mayor.
Blickers

1  
Reply Sat 30 Jan, 2016 12:31 am
@cicerone imposter,
Okay, thanks. I didn't know how far down the line that tradition went.

RABEL222

1  
Reply Sat 30 Jan, 2016 04:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I'm an exmayor and thats not what they call me. No I cant post it here. I'd be kicked off the site for a month!

1  
Reply Sat 30 Jan, 2016 06:16 pm
@RABEL222,
Well, in your case.........anything is possible! My brother was the mayor of his town, twice, and even served in the state legislature for two terms. *CA