she has a boyfriend ??

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 12:46 pm
me and this girl were set in the same group for labs. I noticed that when she talks to me , she doesn't make eye contact. she looks in the ground. I caught her staring at me two times. and when look at her she looks down she makes full eye contact with other guys but not with me . we haven't really talked. one day she came in to me and my friends to ask for a mobile charger. it could be that she genuinely needed a charger or she wanted to talk to me .I added her in Facebook and she accepted after 3 hours. I sent her a hi then she suddenly vanished. the next day i sent her a message and I asked her out for a movie a dinner. I asked her what do you think she didn't reply for 2 hours then I got this from her

"Yeah certainly I dont mind
just inform me "
then after one minute she sends this
"sorry that message is not supposed to be for you"
then after 2 minutes she says
sorry no

Just like she did I pretended that sent her the message by mistake and this what I sent

"Hey man I like this girl but she doesn't want to show her true emotions and i dont know what to do
sorry that message is not supposed to be for you
and regarding Friday thats fine no need to be sorry"

she saw the message and no reply.
I then send her a message saying if you play hard to get I will play harder to get

then she sent me excuse me?

I then told her that I have the right to show my emotions and you have the right to deny them or accept them. I told her how her answer was really weird.

she sent me that it was her mistake for giving me such an answer and she is serious when she said that it was by mistake. she said that she is not playing hard to get and she rejected.

I played it cool and I said " thats perfect" and I sent her a thumbs up she sent me a thumbs up

the next day I was sitting in uni an I saw her with her friends coming towards me. her head was down and I can see that on of her friends was looking at me.

I ignored her for 2 weeks. yesterday i was standing in the hall. although that there are space she walked really really close to me and bumped against me ( she lightly touched me 100 % sure

I sent her a photo 2 days later it basically says the new book " how to understand women " is finally available in the market and it shows a guy reading a very large book. it implies that women are hard to read. she unfriended me ( not block i can still see her profile) and after 5 hours I saw that she looked at the photo ( it shows seen) then after 2 hours she marked it as unread time stamp disappeared

i recently discovered that she has a boyfriend. they have been together for 2 years
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 747 • Replies: 2
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 01:06 pm
@justinunola,
yeah - we know this story already

http://able2know.org/topic/262104-1#post-5837740
0 Replies

Joebro13243