The Truth...bushincs Greatest Enemy

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 08:06 am
I hear the strains of "Le Marseilles" in my ears already. Very Happy
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 08:08 am
No tune better over one's morning croissant.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 08:19 am
Always makes me think of "Casablanca." There's a restaurant in on the waterfront in Newport Beach that uses croissants for their French toast. I wonder if the Capitol building restaurant has also changed theirs to Freedom Toast?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 08:21 am
Them evil Frenchies - One step away from the Axis of Evil.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 08:23 am
At Chirac's recent visit, he said he liked our hamburgers. I was waiting for Bush to inform him they were Freedom Burgers. Don't forget the ungrateful Germans 'cause NATO still isn't sending any troops.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 08:31 am
The Brit press covered the G8 events rather differently than the press here (no suprise). Bush is despised, and even moreso now, for the obvious reasons. Thus he didn't get bugger all that he wanted. Other than Howard and Blair, I don't think there is another world leader who wishes Bush to win this next election.

And keep an eye on Venezuela. Big oil producer. How much you wanna bet that the CIA is active in the recall campaign?
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 08:34 am
Bush is simply 'creating' the world in His image!

[what a 'good' boy is he]
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 08:39 am
Few American administrations have been shy about breaking Latin American governments who don't tow the line.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 08:45 am
edgarblythe wrote:
Few American administrations have been shy about .....

"anything"!
0 Replies

JustanObserver

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 08:59 am
McG, you gotta admit that the vast majority of "mistakes" made by this administration tend to be in their favor.

Anyone who looks at it objectively will definitely realize something funny is going on.

Like the WMD claims, America bought it, but administration was wrong.
Same about the "dead or alive" capture of Osama, the "smooth transition" after the war, the war's cost estimates, etc etc.

Sometimes you come up with real gems, but your constant dismissal of some of the major problems of this administration makes me wonder.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 09:03 am
What comes to mind when I see Bush is the question would you buy a used car from him?
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 12:34 pm
A more relevant 'just drive her away' dilemma is what any president replacing Bush will be faced with.

Perhaps the most common response when I or someone else expresses outrage at this administration is 'you hate Bush'. The suggestion is explicit or implicit that I perceive him and his administration as I do because I hate him/them.

But that's a reversal of what's real. I hate them (and I do now) because of what I have perceived about them - their actions, and their policies.

I truly hope that enough of you down there push successfully to bring many of them before the courts.
0 Replies