Standing In Line For Hours

Gala

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 06:20 pm
reagan's presidency is one slice of history that i am not comfortable with, so i won't be going to the capitol to pay my respects. someone asked me today if i wanted to walk over there, not because they supported him, but because it's "history".

if it were carter ( i agree with you ebrown), or clinton, i would seriously consider going.

if it were Ray Charles, i would definitely go.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 04:51 am
I agree with CoastalRat. I would not stand in line for anybody. I think that the last time that I stood in line was to see Eddie Fisher at the Paramount Theatre in Manhattan, when I was 14. For those of you who are scratching your heads, and thinking, "Who the hell is Eddie Fisher?", you can figure that it was a long, long time ago!
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 05:13 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:
I agree with CoastalRat. I would not stand in line for anybody. I think that the last time that I stood in line was to see Eddie Fisher at the Paramount Theatre in Manhattan, when I was 14. For those of you who are scratching your heads, and thinking, "Who the hell is Eddie Fisher?", you can figure that it was a long, long time ago!

LOL Phoenix...I must be getting old. I know who Eddie Fisher is and remember when he had real star status.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 07:28 am
Doglover thank you for your signature line. It says it all about Ronald Reagan and why we all loved him. I hate standing in line more than any of you I think, but I would have stood in line for him.
0 Replies