My GF is REALLY confusing me ... need some help/advice?

GoMars

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 04:13 am

So my GF and I had an over-text argument a few days ago because I used her YouTube account to like and comment on my own video - I know this was stupid.

I reacted badly to her accusing me and we ended up going No Contact for the last few days.

However yesterday I decided I needed to contact her. I sent her a text asking "where do we stand?". She replied relatively quickly telling me she was really, really upset, stressed about her studies and wasn't thinking straight.

I thought this was the cue to give her space - which I did.

After less than a day of giving her space she contacts me with this "When are you going back to Bristol?"

Bristol is where I study.

Anyway the thing that's freaking me out the most is, she first pretty much said she didn't have time or just didn't want to see me ... now it seems that she does. But she already knew when I was leaving!

What to do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 685 • Replies: 5
No top replies

roger

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 04:31 am
@GoMars,
Oh, stay in touch with her. I don't see her staying upset over the youtube thing. It's not like you hacked phone messages.
GoMars

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 04:33 am
@roger,
Right ... well I answered her last text with "Hmm, probably tomorrow." But she hasn't answered yet ... it's still early here (10:30 am) so I'm OK at the moment.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 08:27 am
@GoMars,
"After less than a day of giving her space she contacts me with this "When are you going back to Bristol?"

To me this line is her wondering when you'll be gone so you won't be around to bug her. I bet she is seeing someone on the side. My reasoning is the youtube thing is NOTHING other than her realizing you are not worth her time.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 04:41 pm
"So my GF and I had an over-text argument "

Is yours an ALL "over text" relationship, or are you actually seeing her in person?

0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 04:48 pm
@GoMars,
"However yesterday I decided I needed to contact her. I sent her a text asking "where do we stand?". She replied relatively quickly telling me she was really, really upset, stressed about her studies and wasn't thinking straight."

What she meant she wasn't thinking straight? That she wasn't supposed to get of on you for youtube or that she doesn't want to talk to you because she is busy and stuff?
0 Replies