Scared of the Third Person Interfering Your Couple World?

Waria

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 09:56 pm
When you are enjoying two people’s world, one guy comes into and interferes your couple life, what do you think? What attitude would you take? Would you feel scared,boring or angry?

Maybe one day you friends share with you they are bisexual, or perhaps your straight friends tell you that their spouse is bisexual or their husband is gay, or one colleague feels boring that their bisexual wife or lesbian girlfriend or your Uncle has just come out of the closet and you are wondering about that. It is common that our friends especially the married ones identify more easily someone with a triangle sexual orientation or relationship. Most of triangle bisexuality have mixed orientation marriages and relationships. Bisexual members are often possibly the husbands and wives who attract to live with a gay husband, lesbian wife or bisexual husband or wife. So as to, they mostly welcome and be happy of the third person’s interfering.

In fact that the one we love and are eager to spend the rest of our life with does not absolutely cater to our sexual orientation, In addition,our gender identity may not match exactly the societal expectations. Triangle orientation relationship may bears when one or both of the spouse have mix sexual orientations or gender identities. Possibly, some spouse are just enough to live with his or her opposite sexual spouse and really want to keep further intimate relationship with same gender person. There is also a saying from some bisexuals that what they love is the person but don’t care the gender. In some aspects, it is true that some bisexuals understand or accommodate easily and happily with different and same gender both, which may perhaps easily turn into triangle sexual relationship.

There are increasing bisexuals standing out and sharing with their spouse and family how their relations work successfully but also are amazing love-relationship just like everyone else. When one day, suddenly your spouse tells you that she fell in love with a girl or he love with a guy, keep positive attitude to this situation. There is one saying, “Love me, love my dog.” Thus the most important thing is not scared of the triangle relationship, but respect the mix gender orientation, while you are bisexual, you should be honored of bisexual community.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 889 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Kolyo

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 10:21 pm
@Waria,
Waria wrote:

When one day, suddenly your spouse tells you that she fell in love with a girl or he love with a guy, keep positive attitude to this situation. There is one saying, “Love me, love my dog.”

My ideal threesome does not involve a dog. I'm not ready for that yet -- not ready to go that far.
0 Replies