am i gay?

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2015 08:18 pm
I don't fancy men only women but I always fantasise about having sex with men never women. I also fantasise about being intimate with another man including passionately kissing him, holding hands and cuddling up with him and falling asleep cuddled up with a guy. I'm really confused about what that could mean.

Lexx Luxor

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2015 03:29 pm
@confusedlinc,
I know of your frustration, as I've had these thoughts since childhood, but have never had any opportunities to be with someone. I don't know how to go about it at all, but I want to experience it before I'm deceased.
My apologies for making this conversation more about me, but it's really about these urges that we have and want to explore. I will not label you, as that is your call to define yourself, but I will say that you are at least curious.
Me too.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2015 05:36 pm
@confusedlinc,
confusedlinc wrote:

I don't fancy men only women but I always fantasise about having sex with men never women. I also fantasise about being intimate with another man including passionately kissing him, holding hands and cuddling up with him and falling asleep cuddled up with a guy. I'm really confused about what that could mean.

Are you a boy or a girl? If you are a dude, you might be gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that. You might also be "bi".
0 Replies