okay....Guys what kind of woman do you like...be specific.

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 05:12 pm
http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2004/06/09/diazandtimber.jpg

Too late guys, we got her down under and she'll be separated from Justin 'Just seeing if they were fake' Timberlake just as soon as I get to work!!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 06:11 pm
Ok, guys, who agrees with McGentrix's ego-boosting point?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 06:26 pm
I agree with McG, if the only other option is a nagging harpy. It's not a necessity, but I think it would be nice.

And in response to this thread, let me just reiterate a few of the things I want in a woman, which I posted on that "other" thread.

1. An appreciation of the finer things in life. These include loud rock music, beer, and lesbians.

2. The good sense to be attracted to me even when I'm wearing my favorite multi-stained, ripped underwear with so many holes that it looks like fishnet.

3. Free-spiritedness. A woman who can dance with no inhibitions, and isn't afraid to do it naked.

4. Curves in all the right places

5. The consideration to refrain from asking non-sports related questions while I'm watching the playoffs, dammit!

6. Yankee season tickets
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 06:34 pm
pueo, i second what dlowan said, you're a bird.

if all you want besides the nekked, attractive, horizontal and smiling, then all you need is an inflatable doll.

Mcgentrix, why the euphemism about your stroking your ego? we're all adults (at least chronologically speaking) here, just come out with it and say my penis.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 07:04 pm
Gala wrote:

Mcgentrix, why the euphemism about your stroking your ego? we're all adults (at least chronologically speaking) here, just come out with it and say my penis.

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 07:12 pm
Gala wrote:
pueo, i second what dlowan said, you're a bird.

if all you want besides the nekked, attractive, horizontal and smiling, then all you need is an inflatable doll.

nah, cav once told me that after extensive research those dolls just don't cut it.......... :wink:
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 07:15 pm
pueo wrote:

nah, cav once told me that after extensive research those dolls just don't cut it.......... :wink:[/quote]

That sounds like some of the men I've been involved with ;-)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 07:17 pm
Hey, how come your quote never made it into the quote box? I guess it didn't quite cut it either, LOL.
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 07:19 pm
Shocked so, you know cav?
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 07:22 pm
IAN442 wrote:
Sorry a i prefer a well fed woman...with a good heart, good sense of humor, and plenty of cushion for the pushin...Very Happy

Why, you've just described me to a tee Ian. Luv, Mistress Skippy. :wink:

BPB...there is so much more to a man than his dick.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 07:22 pm
Don't we all :-D
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 07:58 pm
littlek wrote:
Ok, guys, who agrees with McGentrix's ego-boosting point?

I do up to a point. There are plenty of days when my ass is dragging and I'm feeling down on myself. I like a woman who can sense that and provide support. And I realize that goes both ways. On the other hand, I don't want to be manipulated.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 08:04 pm
mmmm. I wonder about that sentiment. I am so not a cheerleader. I can be supportive though. A fine line I guess.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 08:24 pm
Everybody needs their own cheering section, even if it's only one person. Every man I've ever known has dearly loved being flattered, as long as he's sure the compliments are sincere.

(Ahem...same goes for women.)
0 Replies

IAN442

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 09:08 pm
i appreciate support, but don't be a smothering blanket.

a level headed down to earth person is the best. im nothin flashy myself so i have no unrealistic expectations of anyone else.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 10:17 pm
Yeah, what Eva said. The sincerity of the flattery is key though.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 11:44 pm
kickycan wrote:
Yeah, what Eva said. The sincerity of the flattery is key though.
No kidding, and sincerity is one of the toughest things to fake Confused

Confident in her intelligence, competent in the bedroom, as attractive in the morning as she was last night, she can be passionate about a subject without loosing her sh!t, and will usually be found with a smile on her face. She loves to travel, but understands money doesn't grow on trees. She isn't so hell-bent on religion that she can't understand why I'm not (again, without losing her sh!t). When it comes to talking a little smack; she can dish it out as well as she can take it and she's as trusting as she is trust worthy... Well actually, that's most people Idea so let's just say she's both. We naturally make friends with each other's friends because they're cool. When I meet her, I'll make her my wife.

Oh, and it wouldn't hurt if she looked like this.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 05:52 am
Quote:
Every man I've ever known has dearly loved being flattered, as long as he's sure the compliments are sincere.
(Ahem...same goes for women.)

yep, that type of flattery will getchoo everywhere...
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 08:29 am
Oh, Reg, you're so wonderful! :-D
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 08:39 am
Embarrassed Very Happy
jes, do u need anything? i'll get it on the way home! Laughing
0 Replies