Dating an older man

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2015 08:56 am
When I was 16 I had the most major crush on a 54 year old man. He was so tall and Brown skinned. He had the strongest hands and his smile... Forgive me while I drift into memory lane.
Any way. I loved going to work everyday because he was there. I think he knew I liked him because he was such a flirt. If only I was 2 years older I would've asked him out.
Now I am in my twenties and I've found myself smitten by yet another Older man. He's also 54.. Coincident? Haha.
Well I did ask this man out, and we have been seeing each other for 7 months now.
Am I the only one that loves my senior men?
If you have any experience in this type of endeavor share..
How was the conversation? The sex (of course)? Did you fight? Give me the Details..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 910 • Replies: 6
No top replies

carloslebaron

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2015 09:00 am
@lustlove,

Hope for you to be happy with that mature man. Why not?

But, read the following below, in case it didn't work, and you still attracted to older men.

Subscribe yourself to "sugar babes" website.

You'll have the chance to date old men, plus, you can "charge" them "legally" by making them "generous".

This is a new hot website, where lots of college student girls are receiving money from older dudes in exchange of their "companionship".

Years from now,, if these girls get mature and have children, they can proudly tell them that their career was paid by the opening of their legs to older men.

But, as long as this is "legal prostitution", no one to blame, no complaints at all.

So, this may be the right place for you and other girls who want to be successful while earning money not by selling their young bodies but by "renting them".... Lol
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2015 09:36 am
@lustlove,
Don't be upset by stupid people who will try to put you down.
There are thousands of people who are dating out of age range.
So what? Some like older, some like younger.
Sex depends on this man personal health and desire. And I hope there
is plenty of desire. And all these remedies nowadays make sex possible
for those who wants to have it.
Go on and have fun!
Yeah, and conversations are usually very deep...if you know what I mean Wink
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2015 05:43 pm
I would never date an older man . . . i have enough trouble getting women to go out with me.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2015 07:48 pm
@Setanta,
are you dating again?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 01:37 am
Ooops ! ! !

OKseeyabye
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 01:50 am
@lustlove,
I always had crushes when I was 16 and into my 20's of older men. They say we look for a "Father" image. My fiancés business partner is 55, his lady 34 not much of a difference but he is petrified that in 10 years time, she is still young and will still want to go out and party to a degree off course, he won't.

This is the only thing to consider down the track that things may change.

0 Replies