OJ Simpson LIVE on Court TV!

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 11:27 pm
Have you heard yet? OJ will be LIVE on COURT TV Wednesday, June 9th at 9pm. He'll be answering questions. No restrictions on Live TV, what was he thinking?

Now, if you could ask OJ one question unrestricted -- what would you ask? And what if OJ loses it on live TV? Do you think he would ever confess?

Be sure to check this out, I'm quite frankly amazed that he agreed to it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 727 • Replies: 7
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 09:00 am
I was channel surfing last night and I saw the OJ interview - for 2 seconds. If I was the interviewer I would ask him why he did it. If he dinies then I would say, "c'mon OJ, The question isn't 'did' but 'why'?"
0 Replies

Harper

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 06:21 am
NickFun wrote:
I was channel surfing last night and I saw the OJ interview - for 2 seconds. If I was the interviewer I would ask him why he did it. If he dinies then I would say, "c'mon OJ, The question isn't 'did' but 'why'?"

OJ could never confess because he is a sociopath who has convinced himself that he didn't do it.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 06:25 am
Re: OJ Simpson LIVE on Court TV!
clinicallydorky wrote:
Have you heard yet? OJ will be LIVE on COURT TV Wednesday, June 9th at 9pm. He'll be answering questions. No restrictions on Live TV, what was he thinking?

Now, if you could ask OJ one question unrestricted -- what would you ask? And what if OJ loses it on live TV? Do you think he would ever confess?

Be sure to check this out, I'm quite frankly amazed that he agreed to it.

OJ Simpson was found not guilty by a jury of his peers, for the charge of murder of his former wife. Since he has been found not guilty, what would he be confessing too?
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 06:27 am
Harper wrote:
NickFun wrote:

OJ could never confess because he is a sociopath who has convinced himself that he didn't do it.

A jury of his peers found him not guilty. Why would he then try to convince himself further, of his innocence?
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 06:30 am
NickFun wrote:

If I was the interviewer, I would ask OJ, why after 10 years, so many people have so little faith in the decisions made by the OJ jury. After 10 years, one would consider the case "a done deal". Wouldn't they?
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 06:51 am
Personall, I hate to think he got away with murder - but that's what he did!
0 Replies

L R R Hood

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 08:02 am
I would ask him "why", also.

I can't believe anyone is still interested in what OJ has to say, anyway.
0 Replies