Can I trust him on his word of marrying me

sru

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 02:56 am
i have been talking to a guy for the past six months and we started chatting all day. However, he is not ready to classify our relationship now. He cares alot(he has not cared for any girl prior to me) and he has had sleepless nights when I was sick. He gets panicked if I don't talk to him for more than 6 or 7 hours. When I once insisted him to classify what was between me and him, we may end up "living happily ever after" but if things don't workout, we will share everything with each other and remain close. Does he love me? Did he mean that he wanted to live happily ever after with me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 644 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 06:31 am
@sru,
In a word, NO! This is an unhealthy obsession. Doesn't he have a job that he can focus on?

You don't say whether or not you have ever met in person or any details of the time you spend with him in person. Why is that?
0 Replies

saab

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 07:11 am
@sru,
He seems like a control freak, so he does not really love you, but loves to control you happily for ever.
0 Replies