Not sure if she loves me or we are good friends?

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2015 06:01 am
One of my childhood best girl friend(lets call her X) I met today at one of my classmate(she is a girl too and lets call her Y) and we chatted a few times but not so often.
One day the three of us went out to a pizza and there we laugh and she had a lot of fun after that we went on a walk to a store while it was freezing cold outside and she wanted me to hold her hand (like a couple for over 30 minutes). When we arrived at my classmates house we watched a movie after that my classmate had to meet his bf for a few minutes and we had to chat with each other so I started the conversation and after a few minutes she started playing with my hair for 5 minutes (but she got embarrassed when she saw my other friend coming back to the room) Smile and now she keeps messaging me on skype first and once I tried to be a good guy and not bother her (we were chatting for 4 + hours) and she said she is happy to talk with me . (I have a crush on her and I always do start the conversation but after this day it seems the opposite )

She showed me lots of creepy and cute secrets about her and I told her that I accept her the way she is.
Now that the three of us got reuinited (we were really good friends in 1-5th grade) they want to go on a vacation after 12th grade. My friend told us that we can go to the black sea(my crush X asked with who and Y told her that "she , her boyfriend , X and me" and I told them I don't know about this then she responded quickly "If he doesn't go I won't go either").

But sometimes she says things when we are with others that "I am so proud that we are good friends again" and stuff like that Sad.

Now I really don't know what she wants ?

PS:We are all 16 and I ignored her for over 4 years
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 756 • Replies: 12
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2015 01:09 pm
@leonardo616,
Ask her out.

Man up and ask her out, and you will know.
leonardo616

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2015 01:35 pm
@jespah,
But if she doesn't like me I could ruin our friendship Sad
jespah

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2015 01:38 pm
@leonardo616,
I got news for ya. By pining away for her, ya kind of already have.

It's certainly not what it was like before.

I mean, seriously, here are your options:
  1. Keep pining. Pining sucks, but hey, go for it and never take a chance. Watch her marry someone else. Listen to her tell you that you're a nice guy and she wonders why you never found anyone.
  2. Ask her out, and she turns you down. Which can happen. But you tried and you were brave. As to whether you remain friends, who knows?
  3. Ask her out and she says yes. Have fun. Name your first kid after me.

#1 sucks. #2 sucks less. #3 is awesome.

Choose wisely.
leonardo616

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2015 01:42 pm
@jespah,
Damn xD well it would be quite early since I started to talk with her for 1 month and you know I don't want to be too fast with her Smile
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2015 03:34 pm
Holy crap!! Can't you take HINTS?

(Do you have an older sister? You don't seem to be able to "read" girls very well.)

Ask the girl out.

Back off on the "love" stuff. Just start out being closer than just friends.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2015 03:39 pm
@leonardo616,
You are 16.

You're not going to be making a lifetime decision here.

Ask her out to a movie.

Maybe you'll be friends. Maybe she'll become your girlfriend some day. Maybe it will turn out that you actually don't like each other.

Ask her out to a movie.

Don't talk to her friends/your friends about this. This is an advance warning. Gossip kills friendships and potential dating relationships.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2015 03:40 pm
@leonardo616,
Yeah - and the love thing in your title - not likely.

You're 16 and haven't even dated yet.

You might have crushes on each other - you might want to have sex with each other - that isn't love.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2015 04:26 pm
@leonardo616,
Quote:
She showed me lots of creepy and cute secrets about her and I told her that I accept her the way she is.

Quote:
If he doesn't go I won't go either

Quote:
"I am so proud that we are good friends again"

Quote:
I ignored her for over 4 years

I don't think you ignored her for 4 years, you had a crush on her and she didn't. So you just continued with school and life.

I accept you the way you are can be also as a friend.

If he doesn't go I won't go either. Now you are 16 but what do you think that means?

You suggested you might not go, that would concern a young lady, don't you like me? So her reply is "glad we are friends".

You are the one creating the mix signals.. Tell her you are going, tell her you aren't her friend, you want a date and remember, she asked you to hold her hand for 30 minutes.

Even if she backtracks at least you were bold enough to speak and ask her out, that's not a coward, so walk with your head high, as nike says "just do it".
0 Replies

leonardo616

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2015 09:12 pm
@leonardo616,
Thanks for all the responses guys Smile I guess its only 1 way to know if she likes me or not and I do feel love for her I mean I had crushes before but I feel like this one is really special to me and when I saw her showing me bands with uncensored things I kind of became jealous I don't know why :/ .

Anyway I hope for the best Smile.
0 Replies

leonardo616

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2015 09:36 pm
@ehBeth,
I am not that kind of guy who wants a girlfriend just for sex Smile I liked in childhood too but for some reason I ignored her since 6th grade and we started chatting recently and when we holded hands together I felt like something is warming my hearth
ehBeth

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2015 11:04 pm
@leonardo616,
Dating can be fun.

Ask her out. Get to know her.

Keep the friends out of it.
0 Replies

leonardo616

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 10:53 pm
@leonardo616,
Waiting for others opinions too to be sure Smile
0 Replies