distance problem

mandosa

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2015 03:11 pm
Am dating this guy am in Nigeria and he is in uk am confused but I love him wants to get me a schorlaship but I feel am too young am just 18 and he is 25.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 483 • Replies: 7
No top replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2015 03:16 pm
@mandosa,
More details are needed concerning you and him and the history of your relationship before anyone can have meaningful comments on your situation.
mandosa

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2015 03:31 pm
@BillRM,
Okay we have been dating for six months now he is not a nigerian so he doesn't stay in Nigerian but stay in uk.in his final year..wants to get me a schorlaship to study abroad.
CalamityJane

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2015 03:46 pm
@mandosa,
It's not that easy to get a scholarship to study abroad. Either you do the legwork yourself and apply to universities in the UK and get a scholarship yourself, or you stay where you are.
You have been dating for 6 months only, not enough to follow someone abroad.
mandosa

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2015 03:58 pm
@CalamityJane,
Okay.thank you he is so into my academic he install so many videos and even coursera..today he said he won't reply me till after my exams he even said if I don't get A or B he will break up with me....said have not been studying hard. Sha I know he loves me
BillRM

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2015 04:43 pm
@mandosa,
Quote:
he even said if I don't get A or B he will break up with me....said have not been studying hard.

By the above alone he does not sound like a man that I would wish any woman in my life who I happen to care about to be in a relationship with.
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2015 11:16 pm
@mandosa,
Quote:
Okay.thank you he is so into my academic he install so many videos and even coursera..today he said he won't reply me till after my exams he even said if I don't get A or B he will break up with me....said have not been studying hard. Sha I know he loves me

He is challenging you for you to get better in school.

If you love him, then you must take the challenge.

At the end, the benefit will be for you, because you will be successful in your studies even if he is no more in your life.

What he is doing, is making you busy enough so you won't be "fooling" around with other guys. You must also understand that distance is very "tricky" and either one of you can hurt your relationship by having an affair.

His way to prevent for you to have free time and think in other guys is by having you studying hard and being successful until both of you meet again.

A guy who don't care about you and about your relationship won't ask what he is asking you. His proposition is understandable. You might tell him the same, for him to study hard for both of you as well.

0 Replies

psychictiff

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 05:11 pm
@mandosa,
My gut tells me there's something quite fishy here... I think yours does too, as you posted this here to get input. Id run the other way!!
0 Replies