Proof that the speed of light is a universal maximum, is impossible

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2015 04:08 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
If gravity is a physical part of an atom, and that part gets left behind while the rest evaporated as Hawkins radiation.
Than a black hole would have gravitational force without having to have equivalent mass.
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2015 04:11 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Hawkins has already said that his black hole theory was wrong. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/stephen-hawking-admits-the-biggest-blunder-of-his-scientific-career--early-belief-that-everything-swallowed-up-by-a-black-hole-must-be-lost-forever-8568418.html In other words, he made it up..................
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2015 06:39 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Does mine make sense?
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2015 06:43 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
A black hole is an accumulation of the substance responsible for gravity.
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2015 10:06 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
A black hole is an unproven, and poorly understood idea. The Earth is also an accumulation of the substance responsible for gravity.
0 Replies

DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2015 10:07 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
No, and you know that it does not make sense.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2015 10:49 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
You looking at it as if all mass contains the substance responsible for gravity.
Atom less mass has no gravity. Photons are not attracted to each other.
The substance that is responsible for gravity is part of what holds the mass in atoms to a state of rest.
A black hole is not all matter compressed but rather just an accumulation of the substance responsible for gravity.
Does that make sense to you?
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 05:00 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Ok now for the speed limit.
When you look up at the sky in a clear night you don't see stars.
You can only see photons that traveled through the structure of space and reached your eyes.
Without a structure there you would see photons everywhere, but the structure blocks the view of all but the ones that make it to you.
The speed limit is regulated by the resistance given as it travels through the structure.
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 05:43 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Pete, the only place that atom less mass exist, is in your brain. Seriously, atom less mass, is just like saying rock less rock, or Earth less Earth. Google never even heard of the term, so if it is real, you just invented it. However, since it is not real, it is just your imagination.
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 05:46 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Pete, lets assume that all of that is true. Can you now tell us where these ideas came from? And why do you care, as this will never make your life better, in any way.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 07:21 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Wow so what you are saying that " anything that is not in the form of a atom does not exist".
That is what you are saying right?
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 07:26 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Lol ok entertain me.
Name a structure outside of an atom that has gravity. Not talking affected by gravity but carries gravity within itself.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 07:38 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
These posts are as close as you are getting to Googling my mind. And that is were I get my theories from.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 08:00 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Of course if you believe that anything that I post is not correct, you can present evidence to repute it.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 11:19 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Ooh I just wanted to add a foot note.
Will everyone that is referring to the mapping system "spacetime" as if it was the structure of space, please stop?
Everything in space is always moving so to locate something you say it is x distance represented by time from these other locations.
It is not the structure of space.
Thank you.
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 04:09 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
No Pete, but all mass is composed of atoms, if it does not have mass, then it is not an atom, but if it is an atom, it has mass. This is a third grade concept.
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 04:12 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Pete, there is not one other living human, other than you, who knows what you mean by the word structure, and I am not convinced that you know what you mean by structure either......

Seriously, what do you give a hoot about gravity anyway. This is waste of time for you.
0 Replies

DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 04:14 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
You have no theories, and if you believe that Einstein was wrong and you are correct, get help.
0 Replies

DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 04:15 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Pete, all that you ever post are questions about structure, questions are never correct, only the answers can be correct. Do you understand this concept?
0 Replies

DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 04:16 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Pete, who is, referring to the mapping system "spacetime" as if it was the structure of space?