Fri 2 Jan, 2015 11:21 pm
I've been researching careers for the past year and no luck. I hate every job out there. I feel like there is nothing for me. I am hoping someone here with experience can help me. Here are the details
- A job where you don't work on Weekends (Very Important)
- A job that requires little to no Math
- I like playing video games (but don’t say game designer because I don't want to make games just play them)
- I like to watch movies and TV shows (but do not say film director because I don’t want to make films)
My dislikes and jobs I NEVER want:
- Anything in the medical field. I hate the sight of blood so I don't want to do any jobs
that require trying to save lives or being a dentist or anything like that
- Any kind of sports or hard physical jobs. I'm not strong or fit so I don't want to do any kind of physical sports or anything that requires hard physical work
- No designer or creative thinking jobs. I have no imagination or creative thoughts so I can not do any job that requires creative thinking like graphic designers or web designers
- I hate writing, reading, cooking, drawing, cleaning and talking to people,
- I don’t plan on ever having a (girlfriend) wife or children or live in a big house so the career doesn’t have to earn me much. I want to make at least 30,000 a year or less.
Now please tell, is there even a career that fits these requirements? Or am I just doomed to have a job I don’t enjoy or be homeless?
I need to know what career to aim for so that I know what classes to take when I go to college and no I can't wait any longer to figure out what I want to do with my life, I need to know now because I can't be wasting my money switching career classes every now and then in college. If I do, I will end up not having any money left to even feed myself and will be left homeless. I need to know what job I will stick with for the rest of my life NOW!
Work in fast food, and tell them you have a religious objection to working on the weekends.
And before you bitch that it's physical activity, yes, it is some - but it's generally more being on your feet than carrying stuff. And a little physical activity will do you some good, unless you feel like dying from a heart attack at age 35.
PS Or you could become a Chinese gold farmer.
Dude get yourself into sales. You make your own schedule, no physical labor, all you do is talk to people and most of the time you don't even need math because it is already done for you.
Sorry I just realized that talking to people is out of the question too...... My suggestion would be to get off your lazy ass and embrace something. Nobody really likes going to work, that is why people have to give you money to do it. Going into work with a positive attitude will give you much better days though, and so will getting a girlfriend. Donating your entire life to virtual reality will only give you virtual happiness anyway gamer, do some hustling and chase something a little more worthwhile, like a real life blowjob, or parachuting, or paintballing.
Clearly the only right job for you is to be the next PewDiePie.
CIA is always looking for drone pilots. Weekend work might not be optional, but if you truly enjoy the work, it isn't really work.
gheez, you shouldn't talk about "career" at all, as there is none out there
with your requirements and you seem to have no skills, ambition or desire
Become a plumber, they're closer to the **** you want.
You can give tutorials on how to win at video games. I'm sure there's a huge market for that. No one wants tutoring in math these days, but they'll probably pay $40 an hour for your special brand of expertise.
Even if you're not really that good at gaming, don't worry. After all, they say those who can't do, teach.
I need to know what career to aim for
You are already aimed squarely at a career on welfare, unless you change your attitude by the time you grow up, which sounds like it is some way off in the future.
How about being a televangelist? Instead of having weekends off, you can have every weekday off and only work weekends. All you need is charisma (trainable), an ugly suit (cheap) and bad hair (which most of us already have). You need not actually produce anything, just whip the crowd into a frenzy over what they already want to believe, then wait for the cash to come pouring in.
Or telemarketing. You don't even have to get dressed to do that.