is it worth the pain

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2015 03:41 am
Have been dating for almost a year. Its a good relationship in most aspects. We do alot together , enjoy our time. My kids love him he loves them. We dont live together, not a big deal. Im a single mom and he is disabled. We both live with our parents. We dont have sex. I can deal with that. But sometimes i would like to be held while i sleep, be able to wake up and kiss him good morning. When i ask to stay over, or ask that he stay with me, he usually says maybe, then stays over late... later than i would like to stayup, then announces he is going home. Or if i have asked to stay over he says no flat out. Its starting to have a very negative affect on my self esteem. I understand his disability makes sex not possible at times and i am willing to forgo that part for him. But not even wanting to share a bed with me makes me feel i am wasting my time. And that i wont have a future with him. I want to and he says the same but i cant get past this. I have talked with him about it and said it makes me feel unattractive and bad and rejected, he apologizes, and then it just happens again i dont know what to do im feeling resentful and wanting to push him away , and feeling like i am giving a hell of alot up for very little. What should i do
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 546 • Replies: 4
No top replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2015 06:32 am
@jsdennison ,
No.
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2015 10:03 am
@jsdennison ,
Find someone who will have sex with you and pray so you ask him to stay over.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2015 10:36 am
@jsdennison ,
Sounds like you are good friends but that there isn't enough affection for you.

When you say that you don't have sex, are you talking about traditional intercourse or all forms of sex?

Does he understand that the relationship may not proceed if he is not able to be more affectionate?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2015 02:27 pm
@jsdennison ,
You need to TELL him what you need. Express your wants in this relationship. Maybe he thinks just because he can't have intercourse, he does not have to be intimate with you. You can teach him how to touch you to please you.

Many handicapped people have active sex lives and learn how to give and receive pleasure.

Either make this happen or let him go. You need to find happiness for yourself in 2015.
0 Replies