Documented proof that there is NO al Qaeda terrorists an the CIA knows it

Sun 28 Dec, 2014 03:00 pm
Shortly before his untimely death, former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook told the House of Commons that "Al Qaeda" is not really a terrorist group but a database of international mujaheddin and arms smugglers used by the CIA and Saudis to funnel guerrillas, arms, and money into Soviet-occupied Afghanistan.

http://web.archive.org/web/20060130101131/http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=3836
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,841 • Replies: 11
Topic Closed
No top replies

Quehoniaomath

Sun 28 Dec, 2014 03:10 pm
@Rickoshay75,
finally people are getting it!!!!!

Also no ISIS! No Ebola! 9-11 an inside job! 7-7-7 an inside job! school shootings (sandy hook ..) are staged and so on and so forth!!!!

AWAKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rickoshay75

Sun 28 Dec, 2014 04:26 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

finally people are getting it!!!!!

Also no ISIS! No Ebola! 9-11 an inside job! 7-7-7 an inside job! school shootings (sandy hook ..) are staged and so on and so forth!!!!

AWAKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I go along with every thing you say except 9/11. it was paid Hamas suicides, orchestrated by OBL, the only conspirator who had enough money.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 29 Dec, 2014 07:09 am
@Rickoshay75,
Quote:
I go along with every thing you say except 9/11. it was paid Hamas suicides, orchestrated by OBL, the only conspirator who had enough money.

What is OBL?

Anyway, I am convinced now it was an inside job from a-z!
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 29 Dec, 2014 08:20 am
o sorry Osama Bin Laden!?

So you are not aware that he was a business partner of the Bush family?
( serach for the Carlyle group!)
jft2

Mon 26 Jan, 2015 01:56 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Osama Bin laden was from a family that are partners in the Carlyle group.
He was not involved in that investment and was essentially excluded from the family business before that time.

Also, it should be noted, that Al Qaida means 'the base' or 'the place' where training of resistance fighters opposed to western interference and military presence in their home countries, took place.

No Palestinians or Iranians or Iraqis were involved in the 9/11 attack and the plot was initiated by Saudi Islamists in Hamburg, Germany.
It did not involve any people from Hamas but it did involve mainly citizens of Saudi Arabia, where the US is a major ally of the Royal family who rule without elections.
korkamann

Mon 26 Jan, 2015 02:26 pm
@jft2,
Quote:

No Palestinians or Iranians or Iraqis were involved in the 9/11 attack and the plot was initiated by Saudi Islamists in Hamburg, Germany.
It did not involve any people from Hamas but it did involve mainly citizens of Saudi Arabia, where the US is a major ally of the Royal family who rule without elections.

So are we to suspect since the US and the Saudis are such close allies and many of those who carried out the attacks were Saudis that perhaps Dick Cheney knew what was going down before it was actually implemented?

I believe Dick Cheney along with some others deliberately ignored all warnings signs that an attack was imminent, but I don't think the Saudi principal Royals and Cheney knew about the planned attack on the US.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 26 Jan, 2015 02:33 pm
@korkamann,
Quote:
I believe Dick Cheney along with some others deliberately ignored all warnings signs

ignored??? sure! That psychopath is INTO it! Just like 9/11 and the rest!
arrest them!
korkamann

Mon 26 Jan, 2015 04:01 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:

ignored??? sure! That psychopath is INTO it! Just like 9/11 and the rest!
arrest them!

There's not a scintilla of doubt the former VP Cheney is a psychopath, but I find it incredible to think he actually had something to do with the design of the 9/11 attack. Cheney's personal agenda wanted to invade Iraq before GWB was actually sworn in and he needed something drastic to put Americans in the frame of mind for war so he and Tony Blair used propaganda that an Iraq attack on America via a nuclear bomb could be expected soon.

The 9/11 attack gave Cheney the motivational strength he needed; Americans were so frightened and disoriented by the attacks that they wanted to get the terrorists like yesterday. This is still a far cry from saying Cheney was one of the tragedy's masterminds.

I need proof that can be verifiable by observation rather than speculation.
Quehoniaomath

Tue 27 Jan, 2015 01:19 am
@korkamann,
Quote:
There's not a scintilla of doubt the former VP Cheney is a psychopath,

lol, I always have to laugh so hard if I read this! You haven't researched any.
But you sound so sure it is really unbelievable!!!
"not a scintilla of doubt". Really???
He is not only a huge psychopath, he is a serial killer, like Bush, Clinton and all the rest of them. Of course he was into 9/11!!!!
They have no problem with killing 3000 people! They are monsters!
Psychopathjs have no empathy!!!
Some woman have come out who have been abused by these psychopaths and serial killers!!
I know it sounds ridiculous, but that is the whole idea!! The are wolfs hiding behind sheeps clothing!!
Better wake up mate, they are extremely creepy and for sure aren't interested in the 'normal' peoples health etc!!
If I would be invited by them, I will run the other way, very vry hard!
Time to wake up, folks!

0 Replies

glitterbag

Tue 27 Jan, 2015 01:38 am
how utterly foolish
Quehoniaomath

Tue 27 Jan, 2015 03:20 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
how utterly foolish

What is, mate?

http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/get-attachment-492-587x440.jpg
0 Replies