how my girlfriends relates with my friends

Vladga

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2014 06:54 pm
My girlfriend came to spend time with me and a close friend happens to be around he took out his phone and started singing along to songs he was playing then my girlfriend just rushes to go sit by him and they start singing and recording love songs together now my problem is that I spoke to her to know how to handle her self around ma friends not to make her self too available BA she get carried away and repeats it over and over again so do I continue confronting her about it. I feel like am forcing her to be something she's not, like am trying to change her and I dnt wnt her feeling I dnt appreciate her cuz I do jst wnt her to knw wats appropriate and wats not
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 362 • Replies: 7
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2014 07:29 pm
@Vladga,
She sings with some other guy and that bothers you?
ehBeth

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2014 07:32 pm
@Vladga,
Sounds like you may not be the best boyfriend for her.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2014 08:27 pm
Did you talk to her about how she was to behave in front of other people before or after you told her to put on her chastity belt and burqa?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2014 08:44 pm
@Vladga,
Looks like YOU don't know what is appropriate behavior and what is not.
Your girlfriend is her own person, she doesn't need to be told by you how to
behave. If you don't like how she conducts herself, get a blow-up doll, otherwise shut up and leave her alone.
If she is smart she'll leave you!
0 Replies

Vladga

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 12:37 am
@jespah,
Not that it bother me that they sing together is de question and the fact that if I was singing love songs wit her friends see will get mad at me
PUNKEY

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 09:06 am
@Vladga,
Singing a song with a person does not mean they are having a fling, especailly when it's RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.

Get over yourself.

(How do you know if she would be mad if you sang with another girl in front of her? )
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 09:20 am
@Vladga,
Has she told you she wouldn't like you to sing with her friends?

0 Replies