Looking for advice. Was I assaulted?

whitebars

Sat 24 Jan, 2015 09:54 pm
@Pearlylustre,
Quote:
I'm old enough to be your mother and was studying women's rights before you were born.

If that's true, then you should believe me when I tell you that this young man is aggressive. You should believe me when I tell you that I felt uncomfortable. If you believe in women's rights, then you know that women are under attack literally everywhere in society. This boy's father doesn't respect women, and in turn he's learning to objectify women.

Quote:
He's not a 'young man' he's a little boy who needs guidance not expulsion.I seriously hope this is a joke because if not you are a very misguided and harmful person.

I think it's becoming clear that you have some form of internalized misogyny. When you make statements like this, you are showing disrespect for female victims of assault. I'm going to try hard not to blame you because our culture is the thing that treats women as objects, and some people like yourself internalize those messages.

Quote:
I've raised a child with autism

I admire you for that.
0 Replies

whitebars

Sat 24 Jan, 2015 10:10 pm
@Olivier5,
So you were drunk and a little girl touched your butt. And you thought it was a "compliment". So you really enjoy the thought that a young girl would want to touch your butt?

That sounds pretty perverted to me. Sounds like you may be a bit on the sicko perv side, and also misogynist.

And the pictures you posted are ridiculous. That's not what happened in my situation. The girl he kissed cried. And when he touched my breast, it was a hard touch, and my breast shifted partially coming out of my top.

This young man needed to be removed for safety reasons.

I really don't care how much you misogynists harass me. This just shows how inhospitable the internet is towards women. And it's very funny to me that you people have called me a "man's rights activist" who's part of some secret lollipop group. LOL, wow, what's my master plan then? Could you inform me please so that I'm aware of it?

Men's rights LOL. I get exactly what you asinine people are trying to do. By inferring that I'm a rape apologist, and I guess a man too you're trying to harass me into becoming angry or something. Or to cause me mental distress, like I'm going to feel bad about myself and breakdown.

Well, it's men like you and firefly who are the creeps. This place is just another meeting place for you misogynists.
roger

Sat 24 Jan, 2015 10:16 pm
@whitebars,
whitebars wrote:

That sounds pretty perverted to me. Sounds like you may be a bit on the sicko perv side, and also misogynist. <snip>

Well, it's men like you and firefly who are the creeps. This place is just another meeting place for you misogynists.

You know, whitebars, this post makes you sound as creepy as your first. Possibly you could step back and gain a different perspective.
0 Replies

firefly

Sat 24 Jan, 2015 10:48 pm
@whitebars,
http://www.eface.in/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/mickey.gif

This charade gets more and more outlandish and absurd.

roger

Sat 24 Jan, 2015 11:05 pm
@firefly,
You misogynist, you!
0 Replies

Pearlylustre

Sat 24 Jan, 2015 11:15 pm
@whitebars,
Quote:

Very funny. Who are you really? Maybe it's time to come clean.

whitebars

Sun 25 Jan, 2015 12:04 am
@Pearlylustre,
Quote:
Very funny. Who are you really? Maybe it's time to come clean.

I have nothing to prove to trolls. Why on earth would I give my name out on the internet? How stupid would I have to be?

Look, If you really are a mother I hope you will think about if you had a daughter. What if a young man grabbed your daughter's breasts? I'm sorry, but anyone who shames me on this board instead of listening to what I have to say is either a misogynist or has internalized misogyny. Sexual assault is no laughing matter. I was violated. The incident has caused me a great deal of distress. In a perfect world, if I and others were allowed more control over the situation perhaps a foster home would be a better environment for a young impressionable mind like that. But we don't live in a perfect world, and instead the best I could do was try to protect everyone else. I hope for the best for that young man, but I fear that his attitudes will be exacerbated by his father. Really, I wish we as educators had more we could do when we see bad patenting happening.
whitebars

Sun 25 Jan, 2015 12:09 am
@firefly,
I guess sexual assault is funny to you? You are showing exactly how piggish and bullyish you are by laughing at this.
firefly

Sun 25 Jan, 2015 12:24 am
@whitebars,
I am laughing at this completely phony and simplistic caricature of a feminist.

http://www.eface.in/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/mickey.gif

Go back in the drawer with the other discarded sock puppets.
0 Replies

Pearlylustre

Sun 25 Jan, 2015 12:52 am
@whitebars,
I wasn't suggesting you give your real offline name and I think you know that.
Kolyo

Sun 25 Jan, 2015 12:53 am
@whitebars,
whitebars wrote:
Really, I wish we as educators had more we could do when we see bad patenting happening.

And if you had more options how would you decide on the best course of action? By going to a Q&A site on the internet, asking strangers what to do, and then doing the opposite of what they advised? (That was what you did in this case, after all.)
whitebars

Sun 25 Jan, 2015 01:14 am
@Pearlylustre,
Quote:
I wasn't suggesting you give your real offline name and I think you know that.

Then what do you want?
0 Replies

whitebars

Sun 25 Jan, 2015 01:18 am
@Kolyo,
Quote:
And if you had more options how would you decide on the best course of action? By going to a Q&A site on the internet, asking strangers what to do, and then doing the opposite of what they advised? (That was what you did in this case, after all.)

I'm a human being. I was upset and distressed. Perhaps I just wanted to write out my thoughts anonymously. And then I was attacked by a bunch of misogynist thugs just like women on the internet always are.

Boy, I guess I'm a really horrible person for wanting to anonymously talk about a distressing situation on the internet.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Sun 25 Jan, 2015 10:37 am
@whitebars,
whitebars wrote:

So you were drunk and a little girl touched your butt. And you thought it was a "compliment". So you really enjoy the thought that a young girl would want to touch your butt? That sounds pretty perverted to me. Sounds like you may be a bit on the sicko perv side, and also misogynist.

Yes, i understand that. But I was the victim of that sexual assault. You are blaming the victim now... :-)

I hesitated before posting that story. The only person I had talked to about it so far was my wife. The 'compliment' part was of course a post-facto rationalization. When it happened, I did feel 'violated', mildly so because she's child, but still, it jolted me. That was not right and totally inappropriate, not to mention borderline illegal. I knew that and that's what I told her.

I explained to her that it was illegal between a child and an adult, that people can go to jail for that... On purpose, I kept it vague, giving her the impression that SHE also could go to jail for it, which was a lie of course but I wanted to scare her badly. I didn't want her to get into trouble by doing it again to somebody else.

She gave me a rather sad look for that and I felt my heart sink, but it had to be said.

Most kids are good guys but very sentimental. Boys fall easily in love with grown up women, they find them sexy, and it's not sick in my book. And neither is a girl child falling for a grown up man. When you reach 45, worse things could happen to you than noticing that a smart and beautiful 10 yr old boy has a crush on you... Trust me on this.

Later I wondered if i had done something wrong, but no, other than laugh at her jokes and look at her stary-eyes... I just fell under her spell and she must have felt it somehow. I haven't seen her since.

Quote:
And the pictures you posted are ridiculous. That's not what happened in my situation. The girl he kissed cried. And when he touched my breast, it was a hard touch, and my breast shifted partially coming out of my top.

This young man needed to be removed for safety reasons.

Listen, the boy may be a total jackass for all I know. But he is not a man. You MUST be able to understand that. He is a 6 year old BOY. Why do you keep calling him a man? THAT is creepy.

Quote:
it's very funny to me that you people have called me a "man's rights activist" who's part of some secret lollipop group. LOL, wow, what's my master plan then? Could you inform me please so that I'm aware of it?

Men's rights LOL. I get exactly what you asinine people are trying to do. By inferring that I'm a rape apologist, and I guess a man too you're trying to harass me into becoming angry or something. Or to cause me mental distress, like I'm going to feel bad about myself and breakdown.

Now that may be the most interesting part of the story. The idea that one could accuse a 6 year old of sexual assault is so gross, so bizarre, that some posters just cannot believe it. Hence the 'lollipop theory'... It's not that people are trying to screw you up. They are genuinely surprised, with a touch of message board paranoia. Anti-feminists have been saying for years that feminists are bat-**** crazy so when we see a bat-**** crazy feminist come in, some tend to think it can only be a false flag operation from anti-feminists.

I believe you though... You're just a bat-**** crazy feminist. They do exist.

Quote:

I have always loved women. Do you love men?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sun 25 Jan, 2015 10:44 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
These kids are not that far from breastfeeding, breasts aren't sexual to them. If you think that a six year old incidentally touching your breast is sexual, its your issue not theirs.

Pretty much nothing I could add to that.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sun 25 Jan, 2015 10:45 am
@ehBeth,
Quote:
50+ years ago (when I was in grade 1), I used to help a friend of mine catch a boy so she could kiss him. They got married 30 years ago.

Who doesn't love it when a plan comes together......
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sun 25 Jan, 2015 11:10 am
@Pearlylustre,
this says it so well

thank you Pearlylustre

Pearlylustre wrote:

Well it's either a joke or you're a really, really shitty elementary school teacher who knows nothing about children and I send my sympathy to the little boy, his family and all your other students. You don't come out looking good either way.

If your story is for real then it has nothing to do with sexual assault and misogyny it has to do with you being a really, really shitty teacher. If you'd been sexually assaulted you'd know about it and wouldn't have to ask the question on an internet message board. You weren't assaulted but you went ahead and caused hell for this little boy and his family anyway. That's the 'serious issue' - and that's abuse. Shame on you. You're still young and fresh from college and I hope one day you will grow up and realise your huge mistake.

But that's all assuming your story is real - and I don't believe it is.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
ehBeth

Sun 25 Jan, 2015 06:37 pm
@nononono,
nononono wrote:
This is what mainstream feminism is

no.

no it is not.
firefly

Sun 25 Jan, 2015 06:38 pm
@nononono,
Quote:
**** you firefly. Just **** you.

Fine, that absolves me of any need to respond to your bat-**** crazy posts.