J-Lo dances down aisle. [B]Again[/B]

au1929

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 04:30 pm
Probably be able to use it as a table to play cards on.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 06:57 pm
Betcha six months after she has a child, she'll be in exactly the same shape as now. She's got a great personal trainer, and her image means everything to her.

I may have given her too much time on that prediction. On second thought, I bet she doesn't wait six months to get pregnant.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 05:35 pm
Eva wrote:
I may have given her too much time on that prediction. On second thought, I bet she doesn't wait six months to get pregnant.

Rumour mill spinning wild that has already happened!! How is it that the rich and famous still manage to get knocked up in the same manner as 'welfare queens'?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 06:42 pm
J. Lo, March, 2005. Wink

http://www.ajokes.com/images/pictures/bigbutt.jpg

(I hope I don't get in trouble for this - if someone takes offense - mods, please just delete it.)
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 06:55 pm
Aww crap, they already got to it. Must a been a good one.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 10:21 pm
Mr Stillwater wrote:
Eva wrote:

Rumour mill spinning wild that has already happened!! How is it that the rich and famous still manage to get knocked up in the same manner as 'welfare queens'?

I'm psychic, I'm tellin' ya.... Cool
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 09:52 am
Actually Kicky, it's still there. I cannot see it from work either because of the site filtering, but I can see it from my home ISP. It wasn't that bad.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 09:55 am
Kicky
That is a real stomach turner.
0 Replies