Please help!

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2014 11:34 pm
So I have a date on Monday with a girl that I haven't seen in 5 years... What kind of stuff should I talk about with her. Please give me suggestions.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 471 • Replies: 4
No top replies

independentgirl

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2014 11:47 pm
Were you guys friends from school back then? If so, ask her what she doing now, is she working on her Master? Ask if she finish her college study yet?

If not, then just ask her stuff about her life. Like update on what she been doing. What things she doing now, what she likes to do on her freetime, etc...
Just pretty much let the conversation flow naturally, catching up with each others on those 5 years you haven't see her.
Joebro13243

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2014 11:51 pm
@independentgirl,
Yea we were friends from school so i will bring that stuff up. Thanks for the help!
independentgirl

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2014 11:55 pm
@Joebro13243,
Yeah, if you guys friends from school then that be easier to talk to each others.
Just ask her, those 5 years you didn't see her, what she doing in regarding school. Has she finish college, she working on Master? Is she working now, or still in school?

Then remind her the times back in the days when you guys have classes together. Mentioning your old school, see if she went back to visit the high school alumni, etc...

You know, things like that, pretty much catch up on what she doing in the 5 years you didn't see each others.
Joebro13243

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2014 12:01 am
@independentgirl,
Thank you so much. I actually feel more confident going into this then before.
0 Replies