I NEED HELP PLEASE

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 07:48 pm
Hey so I've been talking to this girl for 3 weeks and we both are in in the same school. We've been having good convos and she seems to take interest in me I like her also. A couple of days ago I was having a convo with her and didn't reply back so from then she has been ignoring me even tho I told her I'm sorry. Today in school she walked past me in the hallways extra close and we bumped and her friends were there and they were laughing. Later on o caught her staring at me in class several times and when she was talking to some of my buddies I went in the group chat and she completely ignored me. Can someone help me please??????
Also we usually talk on text and not public. I want to know if she likes me or not and if I should move on
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 503 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 07:56 pm
Do you really want a relationship with a girl who ignores you because you didn't TEXT her? ye gads, she will drive you crazy!!

Tell her you don't text that much and prefer real live people interactions. Move on if all she has is TEXT.

Boss1235

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 08:04 pm
@PUNKEY,
Thing is she s gonna think I'm lying..
CalamityJane

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 10:41 pm
@Boss1235,
You cannot change what people think of you, you only can change yourself.
You are both very young so it's o big deal to move on to some other girls who are more interested. Chances are, the minute you start talking to another girl, she'll come around and be all ears.
0 Replies