Dating this guy for three months

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2014 10:50 pm
So I've been dating this guy for about three months, he used to text me all day long and see each other everyday. Which I thought was clingy at first. But then I got used to it, and all of a sudden he stopped asking me to hangout everyday and he will go hours without texting me. I just don't know if I should worry about the sudden change or not
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 810 • Replies: 10
No top replies

victorcarjan

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2014 11:46 pm
@Hannahmuny,
You're not worrying, you're doing Algebra. You're trying to figure out the variable change that gave you the different output. He was giving you 100 attentions each day for a long time until suddenly he was giving you 30 attentions each day. You lost 70 attentions, you have to find out what he charged you for.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 08:15 am
Hours? Really, hours??

OMG!!! How can you stand it?

How old are you?
CoastalRat

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 10:05 am
@PUNKEY,
My thought exactly, Punkey. I mean, how dare he go a couple of hours without contacting her? And after only 3 whole months! I think they have some major, major issues.
0 Replies

jay2the

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 12:30 pm
@Hannahmuny,
yes you should worry because now it means the "newness" has worn off for him and something else is getting his attention. I dont care what anyone else is saying, its not odd for you to question his behavior. You shouldn't jump to conclusions though - maybe he's dealing with family issues? maybe its work related? talk to him and find out why the change
victorcarjan

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 02:28 pm
@jay2the,
Agree. Find out what changed, but go in optimistically and start scratching things off till you feel ethically satisfied.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 03:06 pm
@Hannahmuny,
Hannahmuny wrote:

So I've been dating this guy for about three months, he used to text me all day long and see each other everyday. Which I thought was clingy at first. But then I got used to it, and all of a sudden he stopped asking me to hangout everyday and he will go hours without texting me. I just don't know if I should worry about the sudden change or not

Get used to it.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 03:09 pm
Love usually lasts three months.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 03:10 pm
@Olivier5,
Made me laugh.. but there is some dollop of wisdom in there.
Olivier5

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 03:19 pm
@ossobuco,
That's when you make it last of course.... It's possible to get over it in 2 days, too. ;-)
ossobuco

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 04:46 pm
@Olivier5,
I know. I even remember his name because it was such a radically fast change.
0 Replies