Planet Mysteryman

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 10:20 pm
I am planning a new planet for us to live on,and I am working on the rules.
I have come up with a few,but if anyone has more,let me know.Here is my list,so far...
1.Postal and drivers license employees will be paid based on the amount of people they actually help.
2.If your kid is a brat in public,if you wont discipline them,someone else can.
3.your cell phone # will be your license plate #.If your a bad driver,we can call and tell you.
4.You only pay income tax if the candidate you vote for wins.
5.If you dont "put out"after 3 dates,you must reimburse the other party the cost of the 3 dates.
If you can come up with more rules,please add them.

Note...This is intended for humor,dont take it seriously.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 675 • Replies: 7
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 10:51 pm
I really like #2. The suggestion that is, not the act itself, although that can be almost as good. Yep, giving somebody's bratty kid some discipline when the parents won't, and taking a fine dump might almost be equally satisfying. Don't ask me my thoughts on combining the two.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 10:56 pm
cavfancier wrote:
I really like #2. The suggestion that is, not the act itself, although that can be almost as good. Yep, giving somebody's bratty kid some discipline when the parents won't, and taking a fine dump might almost be equally satisfying. Don't ask me my thoughts on combining the two.

I'm not sure I wanna know the thought process involved in combining the two.
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 10:58 pm
I like 2 and 3 the best. How many times I wish I could have called up that one horrible driver and knocked their eardrums out!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 11:00 pm
mysteryman wrote:
cavfancier wrote:

I'm not sure I wanna know the thought process involved in combining the two.

A good s**tkicking? Laughing
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 11:07 pm
Department of Motor Vehicles employees will shop for groceries on a daily basis. When they arrive at the cash register after a 40 minute wait, the checker turns of the light and goes to lunch.

Next day, the checker discovers her license is one day away from expiration.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 11:09 pm
This occurs late on a Friday afternoon.
0 Replies

GeneralTsao

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2004 12:23 am
ROR! I love those laws!

6. Nurses are hereby ordered to refrain from using phrases like, "it will only feel like a mosquito bite," and "this won't hurt a bit," and "open wiiiiide."

7. Every adult person shall be required to own and operate a business for a period of 1 year. This will dramatically cut down on customer rudeness.

8. Store owners shall be required to put their <i>fastest</i> checkers in the Express Lanes.

9. Bad Hair Days shall not occur.

10. It shall be entirely lawful and without penalty to do anything one wants to to someone who unlawfully invades one's home.

11. All homes shall come with alarm systems which will alert fashion-unconscious persons when they leave the house wearing an outfit they shouldn't. e.g. Red short sleeve blouse with red capri's, black socks, army boots, and red lipstick. Or, a fat man in a Speedo.

12. Persons participating in the human race shall not use ridiculous abbreviations for words when online. e.g. "How RU" "I M GR8"

12a. Use of such abbreviations shall be acceptable on license plates.

13. Said persons shall also use punctuation, including hard returns.

General Tsao
0 Replies