Should I talk to her

favonu

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 04:03 pm
Hello world, there is just this beautiful teenage girl, I pridict 16 who I saw someday. it started like this: I am walking back from school, she is walking at the opposite direction, she sees me then she starts looking at me, then I look back at her then she looks away and looks back me then I look back at her then we pass each other while walking, but I decided to turn back and look at her then I saw her also turn back and look at me, that is we both looked at each other. This kept on occurring for like 3 days until one day she didn't look at me and since then my mind haven't been ok, I think she is curious about me and I am a total stranger. please ladies is it ok to talk to her and be friend at least because I am worried about rejection.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 867 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Krrypton

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 07:43 pm
@favonu,
Go and talk to her! And hell with rejection. But with that I must also say you had what, 3 days of eye contact? Don't ask her out or something just yet. Be friends. Maybe become something else later.
favonu

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2014 12:27 pm
@Krrypton,
Thank you for your reply.
0 Replies

Rock7000

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2014 06:55 pm
Write her a poem.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2014 08:00 pm
Favonu, when a girl looks at you, looks away, then looks back, she's showing interest.

When she does this 3 days in a row, and you don't talk to her, you are really missing the boat.

For God's sake boy, get out there and talk to her.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2014 08:05 pm
@favonu,
What would you do if you didn't have access to some online question site?

Please, talk to her or don't talk to her, and then learn from that.
0 Replies