If you can have SEX with 1 person in the world ,Who & WHY

cavfancier

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 11:24 am
Maybe it's a Virgo thing, but kickycan and I seem to think alike. It's the small fish you thought you could catch but didn't that is way more intriguing and mind-numbing than the elusive celebrity folks.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 11:25 am
willow_tl wrote:
wasn't he gay paulaj?

Yes, but he was still quite the man!
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 11:27 am
kickycan wrote:
I would go back in time and have sex with a girl named Sue, who I fell in love with in college, followed around like a pathetic puppydog for two years, and only ended up making out with a few times. I was insanely in love with her.

If I'd have had sex with her, my whole life might have been changed for the better. Not that my life is so horrible, but that girl had my head f*cked up for a loooooong time.

What did you like about her?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 11:35 am
Everything. I liked that she was a nice pure innocent girl who had never had sex before, I liked that she had actually considered becoming a nun at one point (I had been a bit of a religious nut not too much before I went to college, so that got to me), I liked the way I could always make her laugh...oh, and she had the best ass and the best pair of funbags I've ever felt, even to this day.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 01:44 pm
Well, since kicky opened up THAT door, there's a guy from my past, we never got beyond a few dates because we lived in different cities but I was wild about him! I've always wondered if he was anywhere as good as he looked.
0 Replies

DBro

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2004 11:21 am
My Wife to be
My Wife to be because "She is, therefore I am"
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
DBro
0 Replies

Mikeymike

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2004 05:59 pm
My gf because I believe sex is WAY better when you love that person then just a one night stand!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2004 03:19 pm
willow_tl wrote:
...and then Tye Diggs...

Ohhhh yes.... Tye Diggs.. OH YUM!

Remember that precious little piece of man meat that was doing those Joe Boxer commercials for target?
That young black man that would dance around in his boxers looking silly??

THAT is a piece of meat i wouldnt mind dancing at the foot of MY bed..
oh man.

hehe
0 Replies

Paaskynen

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2004 07:15 am
I think most of us would prefer to make love (with retroactive effect) to those with whom we were madly in love during our teenage/young adult years, but who remained always unattainable, because those will always remain within the realm of dreams.

When you actually touch an angel, (s)he becomes human and is not so special anymore, but if you are lucky you may discover that (s)he is special in very many other ways. However, most of those youthful infatuations do not last that long, therefore it is better to keep them as gilded memories of yore Smile
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 06:34 am
I cant believe none of you voted or Madonna.I bet she could teach us a thing or 2!!!

My top guys are,Gary Oldman(cheeky twinkly eyed oddball),Hugh Jackman(ermmmmm look at him as Wolverine),Ted Levine (gorgeous voice,twinkly eyes)and a young Robert De Niro(I like em weird and muscley).

Im sure there are others but they are all I can think of now
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 07:25 am
My Fantasy Lover
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 07:49 am
I would choose this beauty.

And then I'd move on to the cattle. Particulary the one to the left of Helga. If I still wasn't sated after the cattle I'd do the bald guy in the background. See him?

I bet that dumb bastard thinks he's safe. http://europeforvisitors.com/switzaustria/images/liechtenstein_farm_woman.jpg
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 08:36 am
Laughing
Laughing

no ostrich?
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 02:46 pm
I like to mix it up.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 03:54 pm
Mikeymike wrote:
My gf because I believe sex is WAY better when you love that person then just a one night stand!

Yeah, right.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 04:10 pm
I just can't narrow it down http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/schuechtern/icon_blue.gif
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 04:12 pm
im kinda with you calamity.. hehe.
If it is a one night stand.. i want more then one person there.... Shocked Laughing
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 04:15 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
I just can't narrow it down http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/schuechtern/icon_blue.gif

Oh, pick me! Pick me!!!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 04:16 pm
I can't believe six people voted for Clooney. I suppose he's a pretty good looking guy and all, but when he laughs he looks like "Alien". Something wrong with that guys upper jaw.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 04:22 pm
cjhsa
Clooney does nothing for me.
0 Replies