Does he avoid me because he's too intimidated by me?

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 11:10 am
Last year he pretty much stared at me all the time but never talked to me. One day I approached him and he was very nervous. Then he stopped staring completely (actually he even started ignoring me). I kept approaching him but he seemed like he wanted to avoid situations like that. This year he and his friend approached me for the first time but his friend did all the talking. His friend keeps telling me the guy is afraid of me. I added the guy on Facebook. First, he poked me. Second, my friend texted him and the conversation was going very smoothly. But then I texted him because I thought it would be easier for him to talk to me indirectly but he was rude and seemed very disinterested in the conversation so I just stopped texting and poking him back. However, a couple of days ago he approached my friend and asked where am I (I was not there at the moment). He's never spoken to me first so far and he avoids direct contact with me.
Is he too intimidated by me to talk to me? If so, should I keep waiting for him so he builds up his courage?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,261 • Replies: 1
No top replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 11:20 am
@Marge308,
IDK, is a submissive man what you want for a boyfriend? If not keep looking.
0 Replies