Guilt of ejaculating but wants to!? help

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2014 01:08 pm
Been talking to this guy on and off 2 years. He is 21 years old than me . I am 25 and he is 46. We haven’t had sex and we really don’t plan on it. ( Just sexting and video chatting, meeting each other and flashing when we can) But we wish we could. We don’t meet often. the other night, we met up and went beyond on what our rules were. He licked my downstairs and I blew him 3-4 times for seconds each time. He was about to *** but I had to stop because I had to leave.
He said he was happy I left bc it would have gone farther and that he didn’t *** anyway. I asked why and he said “bc he would have been weird” “that if he came, he would have not been guilty but kind of like guilt and is aid explain more and he said “its like a commitment once I ***” which I don’t understand. HE HAS came through the phone or in video chatting..but when he is is person with me. he gets like this Can someone explain to me this issue lol. For the most part, we are close and open
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 359 • Replies: 6
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2014 01:23 pm
@animalloving,
How odd.

So, basically, he decided that it's weird if he ejaculates? Is this guy married? Does he have some other impediment that would make him put on the brakes like that?
animalloving

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2014 01:47 pm
@jespah,
Yes. we are both married...just odd that he would bring that up. he cums when we video.. we didn't plan on coming we played with each other and he almost came but i had to leave so it stopped. then he said all that about coming through a message. and then i asked why and he just said "its like commitment once i cum " so its good that he didn't then and there..
animalloving

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2014 01:53 pm
@jespah,
we still talk and he would still want to meet. but he is worried about coming in front of me due to guilt?
PUNKEY

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2014 04:10 pm
@animalloving,
Yikes. Get away from him. He must be Catholic.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2014 04:52 am
@animalloving,
animalloving wrote:
he cums when we video..

You do know that the Russians have hacked into some personal webcams?
http://www.day.kiev.ua/sites/default/files/main/articles/21022013/4putin.jpg
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2014 05:49 am
@animalloving,
animalloving wrote:
we didn't plan on coming we played with each other and he almost came but i had to leave so it stopped. then he said all that about coming through a message. and then i asked why and he just said "its like commitment once i cum "

I wish people would stop spelling the word "come" (when they mean "have an orgasm") C-U-M. It's ugly. This poster clearly is torn two ways on the issue...
0 Replies