cruel world

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2014 08:17 am
i had been in a relation with a guy for 5 years we were about to get engaged then suddenly he ditched me,we broke up ..i never knew that he is not sincere with me he is dating with other girls behind me .i trusted him he broke me ..he insulted me in front of whole university just because i insulted that girl ..i have given him my each n every sec my love ,my sincerity .i forgave him for what ever he did with me .after 6 months, 4 days back he texted me that he miss me and wants to meet me he was crying ,i said okay we will meet....
,i met him we had sex n after that he didn't contact me , and yesterday i saw him with that girl again ..now its killing me i gave him everything he just came to have sex with me i just cant believe how someone can b so cruel, i just want to end up my life i dont know what should i do ? ;( i am suffering from ulceartive colitis too so when ever i take tension my health gets worst :/ pls give me suggestion what shud i do know ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 545 • Replies: 9
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2014 02:05 pm
Oh dear. You got set up and fell for it. Perhaps he saw how desperate you were and he took advantage of it.

Do you want to be with a man who is so cruel? Could you ever forgive him for using you just for sex and then casting you aside?

Be very glad you are rid him!! He is not an honorable man.

She got a loser. Wish them well.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2014 03:10 pm
@MARRY IRFAN,
5 years is a long time for a guy to feel that he can keep you there, so no one else can have you and play the field as well.

People need to earn our trust love. You don't just give it out. It's those types of people that you give and give to, that will take advantage.

This is what he did. And, obviously he "thinks" he has feelings for this other girl now but how disrespectful of him to treat you like that at Uni.

Don't worry about what other people think. You hold your head up high, learn from this, not to give out all your trust and love until it is shown back to you and be happy because honestly? He is someone you would not have wanted to marry imagine the heartache 10 years into the relationship with children involved. He will cheat on her eventually.

Also don't feel so bad about the sex thing - see it for what it was, "he's a loser" user. So now you 100% know, instead of 90%.. When you walk past him, look through him as if he does not exist. Smile around people when he's around so he sees you are free and happy, it will eat at him, he will try to communicate with you, ignore him, don't answer any calls/text messages, see him for who he is. But you will get the last laugh if you do this as it will eat at him...

As for your condition, sorry to hear about that, that must bring you down and make you feel horrid at times, maybe even depressed.

Try to resolve it, don't give up and also know everyone has something wrong with them, you're not alone.

Chin up and get into the fighting spirit. . That being 'YOU' deserve better, you know it, you've learnt from this and that, next time you will find someone who you can trust visa versa that loves you visa versa... And, don't give up what ever it is you are studying, because you will succeed in your life with that choice, be who you want to be in life and go for it.
MARRY IRFAN

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2014 11:27 am
@PUNKEY,
i am not desperate ..i just wanted him back :/ now i am going thru hell i don't know y but i still love him ..i leave everything in GOD's hand ..that's what i can do ..
PUNKEY

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2014 11:40 am
@MARRY IRFAN,
He saw how you felt. You wanted him back much more than he wanted to be a committed boyfriend. He took advantage of you.

I wish you were more angry at him than trying to minimize his behavior. Yet, you say you still LOVE him!!

How can that be?

God doesn't raise fools.
MARRY IRFAN

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2014 12:00 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
how can i trust again ..i wanted him becuz of sex thing ,i cant live with this guilt that i am not a virgin n how can i spend my lyf with another person ,i can't cheat anyone :/ just living my lyf without any hope
MARRY IRFAN

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2014 12:08 pm
@PUNKEY,
if in future if he try to contact me again what shud i do ? becuz we are in same year and after completing MBBS we will be practicing in same hospital and now its getting really hard for me to control my anger ..i just don't want to see him
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2014 12:39 pm
Then don't "see" him. You can avoid running into him, I'm sure.

Is this a cultural thing - you being upset that you are no longer a virgin? (Now you see the double standard in all this, don't you?)

Hold your head up high. He is not an honorable man. You can still have your dignity by living your life and serving other people in your work.

Love will come again, and that person will love you as you are.

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2014 03:10 pm
@MARRY IRFAN,
Do you think that you are the only one?

Do you think that he is really that great? I mean, what type of guy hooks up with his ex after 5 years being together but still hooks up with someone else and repeat...

Are you not worthy of respect. Stand tall, firm, why let him win? Each time you give in, you are letting him win. He gets his rocks off, goes away smiling and you go away again broken hearted, over and over again.

Yet by not giving in. He goes away empty mad even, and loses.

You don't need him for sex you can learn to please yourself. Just because he's the one that took your virginity and you feel horny but I'm thinking it's more to do with that desire to bond and get him back and you think sex does that, it does for a woman not necessarily a man, doesn't mean that another man will look down at you.

I get the feeling that you are from a Culture that expects virginity. But, you don't have to marry into your culture and heck, you were with a guy for 5 years that's it. That's a great thing not a bad thing where men are concerned.

He's not worthy of you. Stop destroying your mind with this carp about living your life without hope. Many a man would want to date you, take time out for yourself. Do not no matter what give into this guy ever again and trust me, another more deserving guy will come along into your life.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2014 03:10 pm
@PUNKEY,
Snap on the Cultural thing, sorry I missed that in your post but loved your post.
0 Replies