Dear supervisor,

Angel23

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2014 05:08 am
I really hope you could help me with something. I finally know why I reacted so strongly to you talking to others more recently. Since '08, I had 4 ppl hurt me. They are people whose opinion matters who, for no reason, never liked me or stopped liking me. Consequently, they snubbed me and otherwise hurt me.

Jaclyn from school snubbed me from the day we met. Liz from McD's, did the same. Even though everyone else talked to me, I felt empty bc Jaclyn's and Liz's opinion matters. I reacted wrong so everyone else ended up turning against me and I lasted only a year in both places.

For the first 15 months at my current job, everyone talked to me period (except one old dude whose opinion did NOT matter). Now everyone talks to me EXCEPT Alicia and Jane. These 2 girls opinions matter to me. Jane used to like me and Alicia never liked me from the get go. Jane added me on Facebook back when she liked me and deleted me when she stopped, all for no reason.

And in all those times, nobody cared. That was why I was hell bent on talking to you, so I don't need to question whether you would be there for me whenever the 2 of them hurt me. When you talk to other ppl more than me on some days, I am empty, bc this is too big for anyone to deal with alone. I will see you on my next shift. Ttyl,

Angel23

ossobuco

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2014 10:22 am
@Angel23,
Do you have a mental health counseler?
InkRune

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2014 10:26 am
@ossobuco,
When all others fail you,

You'll have no meaning. Smile
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2014 11:22 am
@Angel23,
You are determined to get yourself fired from this great job.

I hope you have a plan for your life for after that happens.

Have you been prescribed medications by your doctors? If so, are you taking them regularly or have you recently stopped taking some of them?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2014 02:23 pm
Angel,

Your BOSS is not a THERAPIST. Don't ask her to fix your relationships.

Stop pestering people!! You are like a child who doesn't get attention.

This is a JOB!! Go to the gym for attention and friendship.

WORK at WORK.
Angel23

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2014 06:25 am
@PUNKEY,
I'm not asking her to make jane and Alicia like me, really. I just wish she could listen. Nobody ever listened when Jaclyn and Liz hurt me. Everyone else used to talk to me at school and at McD's. They stopped after what happened with Jaclyn and Liz respectively. I'm just worried that jane and Alicia will also turn everyone else against me. Currently, everyone talks to me except the 2 of them and I'm helpless if they all turn against me bc of jane and Alicia.
Butrflynet

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2014 11:45 am
@Angel23,
The only person doing any harm to you is you. Your constant obsession with these things has done more harm to you than anyone else could ever hope to do.

Isn't it time you stopped allowing you to do this to yourself?
0 Replies